Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Reply
Jul 14 2010
By: gettinmoney662 I Only Post Everything 1038 posts
Offline

If You Don't Like PSN+...

18 replies 12 views Edited Jul 14, 2010

...or don't want to pay for it, then don't pay for it and stop making threads/posts whining about something you're not even going to buy.  No one cares what you think about the service.

Message 1 of 19 (12 Views)
Sackboy
Registered: 03/19/2009
Offline
464 posts
 

Re: If You Don't Like PSN+...

Jul 14, 2010

kudos

Photobucket
Message 2 of 19 (12 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 02/05/2010
Offline
416 posts
 

Re: If You Don't Like PSN+...

Jul 14, 2010

Kudos


Message 3 of 19 (12 Views)
Sackboy
Registered: 03/19/2009
Offline
464 posts
 

Re: If You Don't Like PSN+...

Jul 14, 2010

awkward? post same exact thing as i did same exact time O_o

 

but kudos anyway :smileytongue:

Photobucket
Message 4 of 19 (12 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 02/05/2010
Offline
416 posts
 

Re: If You Don't Like PSN+...

Jul 14, 2010

 


xjordan93 wrote:

awkward? post same exact thing as i did same exact time O_o

 

but kudos anyway :smileytongue:


yea i press post and i saw megaman avatar i was like O_O  weird thats not me lol

 


Message 5 of 19 (12 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 04/10/2009
Offline
4933 posts
 

Re: If You Don't Like PSN+...

Jul 14, 2010

it sucks

Message 6 of 19 (12 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 12/17/2008
Offline
149 posts
 

Re: If You Don't Like PSN+...

Jul 14, 2010

gettinmoney662 wrote:

...or don't want to pay for it, then don't pay for it and stop making threads/posts whining about something you're not even going to buy.  No one cares what you think about the service.


Two wrongs don't make a right. But, I'm sure you're aware that you're just as bad as them

For a company that spent so much time and energy exhorting the virtues of a free online service, to charge for marginally useful access and other nebulous online things, this is just another slap in the face of PS3 owners who were previously told that rumble is last gen, backwards compatibility is great and the versatility of their system in allowing other operating systems to be used on their hardware was a great feature.
- Lono, Sarcastic Gamer

Message 7 of 19 (12 Views)
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 01/17/2010
Offline
142 posts
 

Re: If You Don't Like PSN+...

Jul 14, 2010

Kudos 

Free userbarsFree userbarsFree userbarsFree userbarsFree userbarsFree userbarsFree userbarsFree userbars
Message 8 of 19 (12 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 02/14/2009
Offline
9660 posts
 

Re: If You Don't Like PSN+...

Jul 14, 2010

You would think this would be common sense.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
"The Future is Black"
Message 9 of 19 (12 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 08/08/2008
Offline
1038 posts
 

Re: If You Don't Like PSN+...

Jul 14, 2010

FairlyOddChelle wrote:

gettinmoney662 wrote:

...or don't want to pay for it, then don't pay for it and stop making threads/posts whining about something you're not even going to buy.  No one cares what you think about the service.


Two wrongs don't make a right. But, I'm sure you're aware that you're just as bad as them


Yes, because making one post telling babies to stop whining is the same as flooding a forum with threads/posts that are basically just whining for no other purpose but to whine.

Message 10 of 19 (12 Views)
Reply
0 Likes