Apr 25 2013
By: Heyxyz1 First Son 21 posts

If my PSN account is on another PS3 and I change my password will he still be able to use my PSN?

2 replies 154 views Edited Apr 25, 2013

I have a friend I put my PSN account on a long time ago, but now he's moved. He is my friend, but not my most trusted one (He's cool to hang out with, but he not the definition of trustworthy). All I want to know is if I change my password will he still be able to access my account? THANKS!!! (I don't want to call Sony for deactivation just answer my question!!)

Message 1 of 3 (154 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2943 posts

Re: If my PSN account is on another PS3 and I change my password will he still be able to use my PSN

[ Edited ]
Apr 25, 2013

If you change your password how would he be able to access your account ? Smiley Tongue

As long as he doesn't know your Email password / address and you change it to something he wouldn't (or anyone for that matter) would guess he can't actually sign into your account. He'll probably still have a user with your account on it, but it's worthless to him since he wouldn't know the password and try using the old password to no avail. 

Message 2 of 3 (151 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
605 posts

Re: If my PSN account is on another PS3 and I change my password will he still be able to use my PSN

Apr 25, 2013
No he won't be able to access it unless you give him your new password.
Message 3 of 3 (150 Views)
0 Likes