Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Feb 12 2013
By: Merrickegber First Son 1 posts

If you're into physical releases for the PSP....

5 replies 184 views Edited Feb 12, 2013

To make a long story short, I would like to inform that Gaijinworks, successor to Working Designs, is still looking for 200 preorders in order to give customers an option to purchase Class of Heroes II as a physical copy, including a digital copy, for the price of 35 dollars. Not only would it allow you to get a physical copy of a game with game art that you voted on but it would also say that the PSP is still alive, and may give the incentive for Gaijinworks to release physical copies of Class of Heroes III and other future PSP RPG releases including a title of a certain franchise that has seen lots of titles only available to Japanese audiences. www.Gaijinworks.com has more details. 

Thank you, Merrick. 

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 6 (184 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
121 posts

Re: If you're into physical releases for the PSP....

Feb 12, 2013
It's great to know someone is still producing new PSP games.
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 6 (171 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
8475 posts

Feb 12, 2013

it's worth mentioning that the company will keep localizing psp games as long as demand is there! So it doesn't stop with this game!! Come on guys show them with your wallet that psp still has market in north america! :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 6 (165 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Feb 12, 2013

We're at 2,400 according to Gaijinworks latest tweet. Only 100 more sign-ups in the next one and a half days.

Show your support that you want not only a physical PSP game for your game library but also a download code bundled together to play on your PSP or PS Vita. If this proves successful, it'll show Gaijinworks that you want to go down this road whenever they announce another PSP localization whether it is another Class of Heroes game or any PSP game that's stuck in Japan due to the collapse market here in North America. 

Only sign-up if you're interested in purchase a copy and hoping more underrated PSP games get localized.

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 6 (151 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
137 posts

Feb 13, 2013

Pitched in my interest, though I doubt I'll be in a good position to actually follow through, especially since this isn't quite my cup of tea (I prefer the bog-standard sort of JRPGing).

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 6 (137 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
27 posts

Feb 22, 2013

God Eater 2 is coming out for the PSP and Vita and being released at the same time.

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 6 (98 Views)
0 Likes