Apr 04 2013
By: MIA_Philly Limit Breaker 25319 posts

Injustice Gods Among Us Demo Opinions

[ Edited ]
29 replies 390 views Edited Mar 18, 2014

So what do you guys think? I kinda like it but not sure if i'm willing to shell out the 60 at day one. I enjoy Bats and hope that each player is very different from one another. I do not want a bunch of Ryu/Ken color swaps. Wonder Woman and Bats play totally different and so far I prefer bats. Doomsday is crazy hard on the higest difficulty. That green barrier he has makes him even more crazy. With WW i can't even keep him off me. At least Bats has a ton of gadgets to keep him off me.

What are your takes on the demo? Anyone going to get this?

Mod Edit: Added label, updated subject title, & locked thread since it has run its course. Want to learn more about labels? Please click here. How about Forum Rules of Conduct? Read all about it here. -Super_Nova2k13

I'm here to help. If you have a question feel free to pm me. Idling on IRC is for noobs. Smiley Tongue

Get your Portable ID!
Message 20 of 30 (390 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
253 posts

injustice demo

[ Edited ]
Mar 18, 2014

what are your guys opinions on it.for me i love the game already.the amount of combos one can come up with.

Mod Edit: Merged similar threads. Enjoy! -Super_Nova2k13

Message 1 of 30 (205 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
42126 posts

Re: injustice demo

Apr 3, 2013
Honestly, was too 'slow' for me. Don't know if that makes any sense (although I've been mainly playing DOA5 a lot lately so that may have something to do with it). I should probably explore the move list more though. Something I didn't like though, coming from NRS I should have expected it, was characters missing huge chunks of flesh after fights. I was using Wonder Woman and after winning a fight, she was missing huge chunks out of her arms.

Message 2 of 30 (200 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
253 posts

injustice AMAZING

[ Edited ]
Mar 18, 2014

played the demo as batman, and man he is one tough cookie to master, lex is too slow, wonder woman just didn't feel her play style.anyways the environmental hazards play a huge role for extending combos.definitely one game that's gonna be hard to master.i have never seen a fighting game with so many variations of combos.

Mod Edit: Merged similar threads. -Super_Nova2k13

Message 3 of 30 (400 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
9912 posts

Re: injustice AMAZING

Apr 3, 2013
Batman felt really easy to use for me. Lex was a little harder. Wonder Woman was the hardest because she's a stance character.

Overall it was pretty fun. But Doomsday should've been playable.
 photo Hammer Girl_zpsnrg29qur.jpg
Message 4 of 30 (383 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
253 posts

Apr 3, 2013
well, everybody has their own play style.yes lex was hard but from the looks of it his style is to be good at zoning.usually zoner's require less memorization on combos n such.such as ermac in mk9 all he ever used was like three moves.batman has a lot of combos that lead to air juggles.i found myself halfway through a combo on what should i do next.wonder woman i just didn't like her.
Message 5 of 30 (370 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
9912 posts

Apr 3, 2013
Batman was very acsessible to me. He has a nice mix of high and lows. The bats he can use are really good for extending combos.

Lex has good mix-ups for being so big.
 photo Hammer Girl_zpsnrg29qur.jpg
Message 6 of 30 (360 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2105 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 3, 2013

ESOLIS07 wrote:
well, everybody has their own play style.yes lex was hard but from the looks of it his style is to be good at zoning.usually zoner's require less memorization on combos n such.such as ermac in mk9 all he ever used was like three moves.batman has a lot of combos that lead to air juggles.i found myself halfway through a combo on what should i do next.wonder woman i just didn't like her.

Sorry, have to disagree here. Ermac is an  extremely mediocre zoner in MK9. He has lots of really difficult to pull off combos and is actually a much better mid-range/rush down character than straight up zoning. If you want straight up zoning, Kenshi and Freddy Kruger are probably the best. Some of Ermac's combos are pretty difficult though give high damage.

------
Playstation God of War Stars Battle Bore y'all !!!
Message 7 of 30 (336 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
690 posts

Apr 3, 2013

As it's my name sake, I'll do whatever it takes to get decent with Lex! Smiley Happy

Message 8 of 30 (304 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
928 posts

Apr 3, 2013

demo is awesome, i preordered the game last month

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 9 of 30 (295 Views)
0 Likes