Apr 23 2013
By: crimsomriderr First Son 2 posts

Injustice - Need HELP with WBID not showing in Settings Menu

[ Edited ]
3 replies 4228 views Edited Mar 17, 2014

As the title says, my WBID is not showing up on my Settings Menu. I tried everything from reloging to the internet, turning off the PS3 , ejecting the Bluray. I got the game today and the option simply doesn't show.

I was playing a few days ago before I bought the game, the iOS version of Injustice for the Iphone costumes. I logged in using my PS3 email which I use for everything. So now that I have the game, I am simply not having the option for WBID. The game didn't even prompt me at the beginning to login and get the FLASH costume.

Does anyone have any clue what can I do to fix it ? The WBID shows up on my other account when I turn on the game, but won't show on this one. Why is this happening ?

The game doesn't have official forums which is in my sense terrible. Does anyone have an idea who could I contact to resolve this issue ?

Mod Edit: Added label. Want to learn more about labels? Click here! -Super_Nova2k13

Message 1 of 4 (4,228 Views)
First Son
3 posts

Re: Injustice - Need HELP with WBID not showing in Settings Menu

Apr 23, 2013

Same problem here. What I have been able to tell so far is that it doesnt work with all regions...

I have a Greek psn account and the WBID does not appear. I logged on to a UK account though and everything was perfect... too bad the UK account wasn't mine.

After spending a good 10$ on unlocking the batman beyond skin for the console version, I would expect the service to be available in all regions!! Or at least have a disclaimer about the service not working/not available in a few countries.

Injustice is a great game and Im enjoying it to the fullest, it's just sad that a lot of players with this problem will get a little dissapointed... at least until the issue is resolved.

Cheers Smiley Happy

Message 2 of 4 (4,211 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Apr 24, 2013

Yeah, noticed that when I logged in onto my Swedish Account which I made because I'm moving to Sweden. It really stinks that the PS3 is so limited in almost everything. So many blocked stuff... You cannot transfer saves incase you lose them unless you pay up, you cannot change your country on your account and every game has country blocked items...

It's making me angry because I spent days unlocking those costumes and then I buy the game, hoping to play as Batman Beyond and poff... WBID doesn't show up because it has my country on block status. Seriously! It didn't even say the feature doesn't work for some countries. And the worst thing of it all, Injustice doesn't even have it's official forum so the communication between the developers and the player is ZERO. I had to ask on Facebook, Yahoo Answers and WB Games (submitted a ticket) to find out why ain't my WBID showing up.

Anyways, I submitted a ticket to WB Games explaining everything and asking if they could get someone who could probably unblock this feature for every country out there. We shall see...

Message 3 of 4 (4,182 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Apr 24, 2014
And now what i will do to get logged in??
Message 4 of 4 (1,571 Views)
0 Likes