Jan 20 2013
By: KIKNMJ007 First Son 3 posts

Internet Problems

4 replies 98 views Edited Jan 20, 2013

K, I'm trying to play COD Black Ops 2 with my friends online, but everytime I get on it either never loads to the multiplayer menu or when I get to a game it never loads and im stuck on the load screen forever. I tried out youtube to see if that would work but it didn't either. It just was working a couple of days ago so I don't know what's going on. I got a new wireless internet thingy too and I changed that but it still doesn't work. Who wants to tell me what I'm doing wrong?

Message 1 of 5 (98 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1784 posts

Re: Internet Problems

[ Edited ]
Jan 20, 2013

Did you set up your wireless router to broadcast your wireless?

Did you rescan for your connection/name on the ps3?

What type of router?

Message 2 of 5 (92 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Jan 20, 2013

I dont think it has anything  to do with my router cause i can sign in and everything. Its just when i load a game the bar thing loads like 1/5 of the way. I looked up other answers and one said to unplug the power but that had no result so yah. Im going crazy without BO2 so yah

Message 3 of 5 (83 Views)
0 Likes
Big Daddy
16918 posts

Jan 21, 2013

KIKNMJ007 wrote:

I dont think it has anything  to do with my router cause i can sign in and everything. Its just when i load a game the bar thing loads like 1/5 of the way. I looked up other answers and one said to unplug the power but that had no result so yah. Im going crazy without BO2 so yah

they meant to power cycle your modem and router.

disconnect the power from both for 1 minute, and then plug the modem in and let it boot up, then plug in the router and let it boot up, then power on your PS3 and load the game up.

Just because you can sign-in to the PSN, doesn mean there ISN'T the possibility of a network issue.

Furiously Chaosing
Message 4 of 5 (75 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Jan 22, 2013

K yesterday i left my internet cord out of my ps3 all day day and when i just went now to play it finally loaded so yah. Thanks for help

Message 5 of 5 (55 Views)
0 Likes