Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Treasure Hunter
4677 posts

Re: Irr's Sigs

Jul 13, 2012

HydroponiChron1c wrote:

Basically google "trippy" anything crazy that you like, make it into a letter. Each letter, different crazyness, maybe with the austin powers font or that 70's show? I promise im not a hippy,

I don't need to google for trippy, I went AWAY to college :smileyvery-happy:

Message 21 of 260 (747 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
263 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 14, 2012

IRRES169 wrote:

HydroponiChron1c wrote:

Basically google "trippy" anything crazy that you like, make it into a letter. Each letter, different crazyness, maybe with the austin powers font or that 70's show? I promise im not a hippy,

I don't need to google for trippy, I went AWAY to college :smileyvery-happy:

Haha nice! From looking at your sig more, I find I like the way you have just one image as your font. This picture would be perfect but just do what you do bro. lol I have the full size file if this image is too small.

trippy

hydrosig.gif

Message 22 of 260 (741 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4677 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 14, 2012

Don't worry your's will be one of the easier ones for me to do as I can just get very creative.  But to be fair I am going to go in order, let's see how many I can crank out this weekend.

Message 23 of 260 (736 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
263 posts

Jul 14, 2012

IRRES169 wrote:

Don't worry your's will be one of the easier ones for me to do as I can just get very creative.  But to be fair I am going to go in order, let's see how many I can crank out this weekend.

Be this!!!! Lol and that's totally fine.

hydrosig.gif

Message 24 of 260 (731 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4547 posts

Jul 14, 2012

Nice thread man.  Don't need a sig, but I support ya :robothappy:

-------------------

Warhawk/Starhawk Pro/Advanced Flight til the day I die-------------- [BHD] Better Hide or Die
Message 25 of 260 (716 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1288 posts

Jul 14, 2012

IRRES169 wrote:

Not my sig,  but Arron I added your name to one you had let me know if it works.

aaron_rift.png

OOoo.. Another cool one, Thanks! :smileyhappy:

The main improvement I can think of is to place the "Arron" in small letters to the left of the "Rift", and leave the "Rift" where it is, so that it looks like two words with a space in between. And maybe trim the right edge up to the right side of the "rift" so the picture will be centered.

Additionally, perhaps you could make the "Arron" be a ridged looking font and look like it's made of steel (maybe even with bolts or something) and make the "Rift" be the same font as it is now, but have a sort of green flame effect to it so that it looks like it is made of that awesome "rift energy" from Starhawk! :smileyvery-happy:

It may be good to point out that I've never used photoshop, so I have no idea how challenging/possible this would be, I'm just picturing an ideal sig.

Also, if you're busy or just don't feel like it, My current one will do just fine :smileywink:

--------------( Semi-official Starhawk Suggestion Central (Updated 09-05-12)-----------------

----------------------------------------------------Built to Destroy----------------------------------------------------

Message 26 of 260 (700 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1023 posts

Jul 14, 2012

So what do I have to do to get a sig ?

Message 27 of 260 (683 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4677 posts

Jul 14, 2012

THE_MANGAAS wrote:

So what do I have to do to get a sig ?

That's pretty much it, and unfortunately wait for a bit, I am going in the order requested.

Feel free to share ideas.pics,colors,font's themes you may want to use in your's if you'd like, or leave it up to me.  :smileyhappy:

Message 28 of 260 (679 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
84 posts

Jul 14, 2012

Man I'd owe you big if you could help me out eventually Irres - if you need a sweet-tooth skin or anything let me know.

Message 29 of 260 (675 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
152 posts

Jul 14, 2012
Ooo I'd like one, kinda lazy to make my own. I'll give you a code for PS+ seeing that I don't need it :smileytongue:.
Message 30 of 260 (674 Views)
0 Likes