Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Treasure Hunter
4677 posts

Re: Irr's Sigs

Jul 14, 2012

Arron_Rift wrote:

Also, if you're busy or just don't feel like it, My current one will do just fine :smileywink:

Done,  Look up top.  :robothappy:

Please use plain text.
Message 31 of 260 (687 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4677 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 14, 2012

ironman1234 wrote:
Ooo I'd like one, kinda lazy to make my own. I'll give you a code for PS+ seeing that I don't need it :smileytongue:.

If you don't mind waiting, sure, I'm guessing Robert Downey Jr?  :robottongue:

check your pm.

Please use plain text.
Message 32 of 260 (686 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4677 posts

Jul 14, 2012

HydroponiChron1c wrote:

Haha nice! From looking at your sig more, I find I like the way you have just one image as your font. This picture would be perfect but just do what you do bro. lol I have the full size file if this image is too small.

Wait, you want your's exactly like mine?  HYDRO  <--text with the image?  There's no reason to make you wait, I can crank that out in under 10 minutes.  Some of the ones ahead of you will take some time and creativity.  Send me the highest resolution of the image you want to use.  If it needs additions or touchups I can do that when it gets to your turn in line.  :smileyhappy:

Sorry everyone else it's just this technique is fairly simple for me and no point in making him wait days or weeks for it.

Please use plain text.
Message 33 of 260 (674 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4677 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 14, 2012

bending_sinister wrote:

Man I'd owe you big if you could help me out eventually Irres - if you need a sweet-tooth skin or anything let me know.

I don't know what that is :smileyvery-happy:  I'm a non-Warhawk / Starhawk noob :smileyhappy:.  You don't owe me nothing man.  Just be patient ...this list got long quick :smileytongue:

Please use plain text.
Message 34 of 260 (672 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
152 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 14, 2012

Not sure what I want yet. I am rocking the hair and facial hair Downey has when he plays Tony Stark, so that might not be a bad idea. Unless we throw in the bleeding edge armor or extremis armor into the sig...decisions, decisions.

Please use plain text.
Message 35 of 260 (663 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
389 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 14, 2012

IRRES169 wrote:

There's no reason to make you wait.

Sorry everyone else it's just this technique is fairly simple for me and no point in making him wait days or weeks for it.

Blasphemy!!!

I am number two on that list, I demand there be justice for this injustice!!!!!

Nah bro, take your time. I don't want to see you tire yourself out over the weekend and be limited in your witty remarks and rebuttles next week. :manwink:

Edit: Take that Sweet Tooth skin man, it looks brutal and you would look just sinister going around with that skin and your rift knife. :manvery-happy:

Please use plain text.
Message 36 of 260 (653 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
263 posts

Jul 14, 2012

shroom city

Here ya go! Shroom city!

hydrosig.gif

Please use plain text.
Message 37 of 260 (642 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4547 posts

Jul 14, 2012

HottLixx86 wrote:

IRRES169 wrote:

There's no reason to make you wait.

Blasphemy!!!

I am number two on that list, I demand there be justice for this injustice!!!!!

Nah bro, take your time. I don't want to see you tire yourself out over the weekend and be limited in your witty remarks and rebuttles next week. :manwink:

Edit: Take that Sweet Tooth skin man, it looks brutal and you would look just sinister going around with that skin and your rift knife. :manvery-happy:

Would be nice if I could use my Sweet-tooh blade with my hand of the founder :smileysad:

-------------------

Warhawk/Starhawk Pro/Advanced Flight til the day I die-------------- [BHD] Better Hide or Die
Please use plain text.
Message 38 of 260 (631 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
152 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 14, 2012

Well never mind. I kicked my laziness to the side and decided to make a sig. I only used about 3-4 layers in CS6, I think it came out nice. You can give my spot to someone else :smileytongue:.

Please use plain text.
Message 39 of 260 (628 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4677 posts

Jul 14, 2012

ironman1234 wrote:

Well never mind. I kicked my laziness to the side and decided to make a sig. I only used about 3-4 layers in CS6, I think it came out nice. You can give my spot to someone else :smileytongue:.

Nice sig.  

Please use plain text.
Message 40 of 260 (598 Views)
0 Likes