Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Reply
Sep 19 2013
By: katori15 Lombax Warrior 236 posts
Offline

Is GTA V Companion App iFruit coming to PS Vita?

[ Edited ]
6 replies 987 views Edited Sep 19, 2013

Is GTA V Companion App iFruit coming to PS Vita?

 

Update

I missed it before.

GTA V Arts & Downloads

It says it is going to be coming soon to PlayStation®Vita and PlayStation®Mobile.

Message 1 of 7 (987 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 04/29/2009
Online
1435 posts
 

Re: Is GTA V Companion App iFruit coming to PS Vita?

Sep 19, 2013

no

Message 2 of 7 (976 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
First Son
Registered: 09/26/2013
Offline
1 posts
 

Re: Is GTA V Companion App iFruit coming to PS Vita?

Sep 26, 2013
i hope it does come to the psvita cause what about the people who dont got a iphone or android
Message 3 of 7 (860 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 02/03/2008
Online
14330 posts
 

Re: Is GTA V Companion App iFruit coming to PS Vita?

Sep 26, 2013

Dgona4 wrote:
i hope it does come to the psvita cause what about the people who dont got a iphone or android

You should read the thread before bumping it, friend.


I know a spell that will make you show your true form; cave rat taught it to me.

Fabulous!
Message 4 of 7 (857 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 12/21/2007
Offline
48845 posts
 

Re: Is GTA V Companion App iFruit coming to PS Vita?

Sep 26, 2013

katori15 wrote:

Is GTA V Companion App iFruit coming to PS Vita?

 

Update

I missed it before.

GTA V Arts & Downloads

It says it is going to be coming soon to PlayStation®Vita and PlayStation®Mobile.


They need to make an app I can use on my PC.............

Message 5 of 7 (816 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 12/24/2007
Offline
15581 posts
 

Re: Is GTA V Companion App iFruit coming to PS Vita?

Sep 26, 2013

PLYMCO_PILGRIM wrote:

katori15 wrote:

Is GTA V Companion App iFruit coming to PS Vita?

 

Update

I missed it before.

GTA V Arts & Downloads

It says it is going to be coming soon to PlayStation®Vita and PlayStation®Mobile.


They need to make an app I can use on my PC.............


Theres a few iOS and Android emulators for that IIRC

Logic, who would've thought eh? Oh wait.... No one thinks anymore.
Message 6 of 7 (793 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
Registered: 03/24/2010
Offline
30 posts
 

Re: Is GTA V Companion App iFruit coming to PS Vita?

Sep 27, 2013

They need to make an app for PC, as not everyone has a Vita, iOS device, Android and that stuff. Atleast a PC is owned by alot more people.. 

Message 7 of 7 (766 Views)
Reply
0 Likes