Uncharted Territory
1942 posts

Re: Is PS Vita worth getting?

Oct 30, 2013
Yeah it is worth getting. I have been PS Vita owner for a year and yeah it is. It is awesome and very cool games. Everybody should have one if the can to be the perfect companion of you PS3 and/or PS4.

Need a Hand? Contact Me.

Proud Member Of The PlayStation LifeStyle Ambassador Program.

Please use plain text.
Message 21 of 38 (147 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1127 posts

Oct 30, 2013
In my opinion, My Vita was worth $250 at launch. The game selection is not bad unless your the person who buys and buys and buys. The PSN has over 200 Vita games give or take a few. How you think a smartphone is anything like a Vita im not sure. Smartphones cant give you console quality or any real or even slightly hardcore gaming like a vita can.

Vita to me is the definition of on the go gaming. It was worth every penny so now that the price has dropped and a sale is happening there is no better time to buy.

Just got a PS3! Add me for some online action
Please use plain text.
Message 22 of 38 (143 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1942 posts

Oct 30, 2013

reynolds-wrap1 wrote:
In my opinion, My Vita was worth $250 at launch. The game selection is not bad unless your the person who buys and buys and buys. The PSN has over 200 Vita games give or take a few. How you think a smartphone is anything like a Vita im not sure. Smartphones cant give you console quality or any real or even slightly hardcore gaming like a vita can.

Vita to me is the definition of on the go gaming. It was worth every penny so now that the price has dropped and a sale is happening there is no better time to buy.

Exactly my thoughts.  

Need a Hand? Contact Me.

Proud Member Of The PlayStation LifeStyle Ambassador Program.

Please use plain text.
Message 23 of 38 (138 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
6952 posts

Oct 30, 2013

darkforcegod wrote:

reynolds-wrap1 wrote:

Exactly my thoughts.  

Killzone Mercenary, Soul Sacrifice, Gravity Rush, Sly Cooper Thieves in Time, Sonic&All Stars Racing Transformed, Little Big Planet, Uncharted Golden Abyss, Wipeout 2048, Persona 4 and the Upcoming Tearaway!!!! quality gaming on the go indeed!!! now we need SCE to announce more AAA games by winter.

Please use plain text.
Message 24 of 38 (134 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1127 posts

Oct 30, 2013
And dont forget Minecraft is coming soon! Not really AAA but still a great addition!

Please use plain text.
Message 25 of 38 (121 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
569 posts

Oct 30, 2013

I think it's worth it just for the Neptunia and Atelier reboots. If you're not big on Jrpgs you may be SOL though.

sig by Grindhead_Jim
Please use plain text.
Message 26 of 38 (116 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2409 posts

Oct 30, 2013

remanutd5 wrote:
Killzone Mercenary, Soul Sacrifice, Gravity Rush, Sly Cooper Thieves in Time, Sonic&All Stars Racing Transformed, Little Big Planet, Uncharted Golden Abyss, Wipeout 2048, Persona 4 and the Upcoming Tearaway!!!! quality gaming on the go indeed!!! now we need SCE to announce more AAA games by winter.

There are at least two more AAA games from Sony to look forward to: Soul Sacrifice Delta (which isn't just an improved version of SS, it's the same as MHF and then MHFU) and Freedom Wars. The latter looks really good. I also hope that the tease at TGS for Gravity Rush is indeed for a sequel on the PSV~.

Please use plain text.
Message 27 of 38 (111 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1127 posts

Oct 30, 2013
I agree JuanMdP, a Gravity Rush sequel would be great.

Please use plain text.
Message 28 of 38 (103 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
297 posts

Oct 30, 2013

Asphaltum wrote:

In my opinion the Vita is awesome. I own a PS3 as well, but for some reason I've barely used it to play games. Some really good games are out now and with ps+ it's a great time to get one. But just one caveat there are rumors online that the Vita will be getting a price cut sometime in 2013, but it will probably match prices you see on Black Friday (Tomorrow).

I love my Vita and it has great Indie games as well...Definitely get one on Black Friday!!!

Please use plain text.
Message 29 of 38 (101 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
109 posts

Oct 30, 2013
I've had my vita for a year now and have ps+ for longer than that. thanks to ps+ I have filled a 4g, 16g and a 32g memory card. I've bought 4 physical games and about as many digital games for insanely cheap prices. Not counting inde games, I have about 20 games and there are a few more I want to get still. So don't worry about it not having games, it has games. I play it mostly at home when the main tv is being used. I love it and was worth every penny I paid for it. Now with remote play I'm really going to love it. Ac4 on the vita when the main tv is in use? Yes please! Get it, but get a 32g memory card. Its worth it in the long run. Ps+ will fill it fast.
Please use plain text.
Message 30 of 38 (86 Views)
0 Likes