Hekseville Citizen
277 posts

Re: Is SONY to blame?

Mar 23, 2013

I play 4 of the games you have listed. I have no Issues with VOIP. have you tried deleating your mic from the ps3, and re- sync it?

DEATHxTOLL187 wrote:

VOIP aka online voice chat  has not been working for many games recently. I am starting to think it is on sonys end and not the games.

I think one of their patches has been scewing with VOIP. Bottom line It should not take months to hear your friends in game SONY need to get with the compines and find answers. I have been trying to play defiance beta but the mics do not work. They say they are going to fix it before launch but so did the games listed below.

Defiance - Latest victim

Medal of honor -   5 months after launch STILL BROKEN EA still has not addmitted there is a problem.

Borderlannds - Over a year before it was patched and still sucks

BF3  - Had problems MONTHS after launch

DCU -  Same thing

GRFS  - Same thing and it still happens sometimes.

PS SONY I own a 360 but pick PS3 for 90% of my purchases and this is what I get?

PS3 has a issuie with SS and mics they never fixed it.

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-3-Support/PS3-V3-70-General-Headset-Issues-tempor...

Message 11 of 41 (401 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
732 posts

Mar 23, 2013

Dixie-_- wrote:

I play 4 of the games you have listed. I have no Issues with VOIP. have you tried deleating your mic from the ps3, and re- sync it?

pport/PS3-V3-70-General-Headset-Issues-temporary-solution-found/td-p/36239875?start=90&tstart=0

You are talking about currently I am talking about at launch. Defiance and moh are broken right now the rest are fixed.

Message 12 of 41 (393 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1102 posts

Mar 23, 2013

DEATHxTOLL187 wrote:

Dixie-_- wrote:

pport/PS3-V3-70-General-Headset-Issues-temporary-solution-found/td-p/36239875?start=90&tstart=0

You are talking about currently I am talking about at launch. Defiance and moh are broken right now the rest are fixed.

If you want to talk about games that are broken, how about asking Bethesda about the mess that was Skyrim on the PS3. Also Sony's job is not to baby sit developers it's the developers responsibility to make sure their games function properly on the respected devices these games happen to land on. Should the developers be liable, in my opinion yes, but you can't blame Sony since they didn't make any of these broken games. Blame the developer.

Message 13 of 41 (388 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1013 posts

Mar 23, 2013
I use voice chat all the time when I play online. I play king of fighters xiii, darkstalkers: resurrection, super street fighter 4 arcade edition, dead or alive 5, psasbr, little big planet 2, little big planet karting and nba jam on fire edition online, and I've never had a single problem with the voice chat.
My PSN
Message 14 of 41 (380 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2241 posts

Mar 23, 2013
Yes!
Its whatever God says it is, try not to let Satan trick you or lie to you. A lie can be twisted so much but its still a lie, same with tricks. Also know noone is perfect except Jesus, we all will mess up from time to time. So try not to be, to hard on yourself or others.
Message 15 of 41 (369 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Uncharted Territory
1392 posts

Mar 23, 2013

Most if not all the games you named sole problem is being graphically demanding on the PS3 like BF3,MOHW now they have fixed alot of issues with the VOIP i think most of these issues are just you because i can hear people fine now , unlike launch bf3... but again none of these titles are made by sony you can't blame walmart because you don't like how coke taste ... and just because you think coke taste bad doesn't mean you can walk up to the walmart ceo's and demand they do something about it because its sold in their store... same situation here the ps3 logo is merly so you know this works on ps3 not ps2 not xbox 360 but ps3... sony only approves patch's and itt cost dev's a **bleep**load just to put a patch thru its why bf3 patch's take so long because they are trying to stuff all the can into one patch and not send out patch's every other week.... relax dude games always have problems and learn to place the blame correctly 

Message 16 of 41 (361 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
732 posts

Mar 23, 2013

If I eat a cookie at walmart and it sucks they will give me a new one.

The Issue involves sony how ever you look at it.  If psn is not the problem sony still has tons of mad players that could go buy the game on another platform and have no issues.  That is not a good thing for sony at all. Broken VOIP is huge if it does not work it should get its own patch ASAP. Waiting to lump it in with another patch is ridiculous.

Message 17 of 41 (350 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
10644 posts

Mar 23, 2013
I just ran out of salsa but i still have chips left.. Its all your fault sony!
Message 18 of 41 (345 Views)
Fender Bender
4253 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 23, 2013

Lol It sucks I can't hear my friends on moh!!!!!

Message 19 of 41 (334 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2374 posts

Mar 23, 2013
The issues lie on the developer. In BF3, the issue was solved on the side of EA/DICE.

You have to remember that each developer has a lead platform and from there they have to port over to the other platforms. During this phase, many issues may arise, and some will not be discovered until post launch. When they are discovered, it's up to the developer to continue supporting and patching their game.
Message 20 of 41 (328 Views)
0 Likes