Mar 17 2013
By: TroyPowers Sackboy 524 posts

Is The Tester Still on the PS Store?

8 replies 177 views Edited Mar 17, 2013

I can't seem to find it.  I had the first three episodes of season 3 which auto-downloaded and finally watched them (yes, one year after the fact).  It was pretty decent.  I went to download the remainder of the season and couldn't find it anywhere.  Originally, I thought it was because of the redesign of the PS Store (which I don't like very much), but I can't even find it using the search tool.  Is it really gone?  Was no one at all watching it?

Message 1 of 9 (177 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
524 posts

Re: Is The Tester Still on the PS Store?

Mar 17, 2013

Never mind.  I just found it under TV Show --> Reality TV, but the episodes don't seem to be available for download any more.  I guess they were recieving so few downloads, Sony saw it as a waste of server space.

Message 2 of 9 (174 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
9584 posts

Mar 17, 2013
You can probably find the episodes on the Ps channel on Youtube.
Message 3 of 9 (171 Views)
0 Likes
Umbrella Scientist
9440 posts

Mar 17, 2013

Every episode of "The Tester" season 3 is on YouTube in "Tester 3" playlist by Playstation. The playlist also has some deleted scenes and a video bio of all of the contestants in "The Tester" season 3. Here is a link.

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=the+tester+season+3&oq=the+tester&gs_l=youtube.1.1.35i39...

1253886074_ninja-cat.gif

Here's symbols to copy & paste into your friends list comment. ℡ № ª
⇒⇔ ¹ ² ³ ® ™ ‰ © ½ ¼ ¾ ←↑→↓ψ † ‡ ※♪♭♯★ ☆▲▼△▽◆ ◇ ○ ◎ ● ■ □ 回 〓 √∞♂♀ 웃 유
Ω ①②③④⑤⑥⑦⑧⑨⑩⑪⑫⑬⑭⑮⑯⑰⑱⑲⑳ ㎎ ㎏ ㎜ ㎝ ㎞ ㎡ ㏄ ≒ Æ æ η α β ε α₩£ ≡ » « ¶ † εïз ∵
∴ #’〈 〉《 》「」『 』【 】〔 〕ミ 彡 ッ シ!#@ $ %
&()*+,-./0123456789:;<=>?ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZabcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz[\
]^_`{|}~¢£ㄻ ㄼ ㄽ ㄾ ㄿ ㅁ ㅂ ㅄ ㅅ ㅆ ㅇ ㅈ ㅊ ㅋ ㅌ ㅍ ㅎㄱ 을 ㄺ卍∃⊥ ∀ Ξ Σ Π 文 ≒≠ ≡≦
≧ⅠⅡⅢ Ⅳ Ⅴ Ⅵ Ⅶ Ⅷ Ⅸ Ⅹ ⅰ ⅱ ⅲ ⅳ ⅴ ⅵ ⅶ ⅷ ⅸ ⅹ¬ ̄ ±∂∩∀∇∠∧∨∩∪∫∬⊂⊃⊥⊿⌒─│┌┐└┘├┤┬┴┼─
━│┃┌┏ ┐┓└┗ ┘┛├┝┠┣ ┤┥┨┫┬ ┯ ┰ ┳ ┴ ┷ ┸ ┻ ┼ ┿ ╂ ╋
Message 4 of 9 (159 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11742 posts

Mar 17, 2013

The Tester made it through three seasons. Sadly it would appear Sony effectively pulled the plug on the show (PlayStation Pulse is another program that got the boot too). My guess would be this was done due to budget cuts.

Message 5 of 9 (141 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2241 posts

Mar 17, 2013

No the last episode was pretty weirdish so they discontinued it,  not that all wasnt weirdish though.

Its whatever God says it is, try not to let Satan trick you or lie to you. A lie can be twisted so much but its still a lie, same with tricks. Also know noone is perfect except Jesus, we all will mess up from time to time. So try not to be, to hard on yourself or others.
Message 6 of 9 (137 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3400 posts

Mar 17, 2013

I enjoyed The Tester a great deal. Season 3 was a bit of a joke though. No rules were really followed(people getting the boot even though they had immunity **bleep**?) People getting the boot because the judges just flat out didn't like them(Egoraptor!) Overall it was entertaining but the last season was just disgustingly bad.

Message 7 of 9 (134 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
7074 posts

Mar 18, 2013

Ghostwize wrote:

I enjoyed The Tester a great deal. Season 3 was a bit of a joke though. No rules were really followed(people getting the boot even though they had immunity **bleep**?) People getting the boot because the judges just flat out didn't like them(Egoraptor!) Overall it was entertaining but the last season was just disgustingly bad.

It's been about a year since I watched, but I don't remember that happening.  Who was it/what episode?

Message 8 of 9 (113 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3400 posts

Mar 18, 2013

It was season 2 that actually happened. BigFazeek(who was an a hole by all means) won immunity but was still eliminated alongside someone else. I was thinking that was season 3.

Message 9 of 9 (98 Views)
0 Likes