Highlighted
Sep 09 2013
By: OddFishy69 Lombax Warrior 129 posts

Is anyone else pumped for PS Vita TV?

66 replies 449 views Edited Sep 9, 2013

Okay, so Vita games on the big screen... The thing we have all been waiting for. 

I am so pumped about this.. This is a console for 150.. and its not a ouya... it has quality games, and a games library that is getting better and better and larger and larger. 

I know you're prolly saying its just a vita on a big screen its nothing new, its nothing to spend 150 about but think abou the instant replay value for all your games playing them on the big screen..

Its not like the vita has bad graphics either, it will look amazing on screen. Just think of Killzone Mercenary's multiplayer on the big screen, or uncharted.

I'm so pumped

Thoughts??

Message 1 of 67 (449 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1107 posts

Re: Is anyone else pumped for PS Vita TV?

Sep 9, 2013

I am excited for the Vita TV.  Would love to play some Vita games on my 32" HDTV.

“Never be afraid to raise your voice for honesty and truth and compassion against injustice and lying and greed. If people all over the world...would do this, it would change the earth.”
― William Faulkner
Message 2 of 67 (428 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11691 posts

Sep 9, 2013

Squished wrote:

I am excited for the Vita TV.  Would love to play some Vita games on my 32" HDTV.

i would get it just to have access to my ps4 regardless of what tv im using at the time

>

Message 3 of 67 (403 Views)
Survivor
2536 posts

Sep 9, 2013
I'd have preferred that my PSV would give me the option to display on TV (prior purchasing cables, of course). As for the PSV TV, remember not all games will be playable so I've mixed feelings for the time being. I suppose once an official compatibility list is released I'll be able to make up my mind on whether it's a Yay or a Nay~.
Message 4 of 67 (395 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
13577 posts

Sep 9, 2013

I'm not really pumped about it.

The only game I would consider playing on a TV screen would be something like Killzone Mercenary (which probably wouldn't really work since the touch screen is used for hacking, stabbing, vanguards, and sprinting on the rear touchpad)

Besides that, all the other games suit the 5" screen fine.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 5 of 67 (387 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1465 posts

Sep 9, 2013

so vitaTV is just the ps3 again\

youve been duped

photo 4uxeSNX.jpgIn Me

Message 6 of 67 (375 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
129 posts

Sep 9, 2013

JuanMdP wrote:
I'd have preferred that my PSV would give me the option to display on TV (prior purchasing cables, of course). As for the PSV TV, remember not all games will be playable so I've mixed feelings for the time being. I suppose once an official compatibility list is released I'll be able to make up my mind on whether it's a Yay or a Nay~.

yeah not real thrilled.. just found out about the "not all games" thing and i'll have to wait to see what games... thats stupid i wish they would just include all games ya know 

Message 7 of 67 (355 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3195 posts

Sep 10, 2013

I will still get a vita

"I'm not a failure because I didn't win, I'm a failure because I didn't try." - Kev

Message 8 of 67 (333 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
242 posts

Sep 10, 2013

yep, pump pump!

Message 9 of 67 (315 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1053 posts

Sep 10, 2013

OddFishy69 wrote:

Okay, so Vita games on the big screen... The thing we have all been waiting for. 

I am so pumped about this.. This is a console for 150.. and its not a ouya... it has quality games, and a games library that is getting better and better and larger and larger. 

I know you're prolly saying its just a vita on a big screen its nothing new, its nothing to spend 150 about but think abou the instant replay value for all your games playing them on the big screen..

Its not like the vita has bad graphics either, it will look amazing on screen. Just think of Killzone Mercenary's multiplayer on the big screen, or uncharted.

I'm so pumped

Thoughts??

Yeah im not pumped about the games that wont work with it.  Gravity rush and Uncharted both wont work with it according to an article I read.  It has not touch screen interface so you would have to play them all with a controller and no touch controls, which is ok, but I like the touch controls on a lot of games I play on the vita, I even set up touch controls on my screens for my ps1 games.

But I do like the idea of a cheap item that gives me access to my console on any tv in the house without moving it, or possibly using it as a wireless way to hook the ps4 into my tv?  Well see what games work and how well remote play is supported, those are going to be deciding factors for me.

Message 10 of 67 (301 Views)
0 Likes