Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Aug 04 2013
By: ccrogers15 PlayStation MVP 2599 posts

Is ducktales remastered anygood?

[ Edited ]
3 replies 107 views Edited Aug 4, 2013

I absolutely LOVED the original ducktales on the Nintendo Entertainment System, but how faithful and how good is the remake? Is it worth the $15? 

Nevermind. Apparantly the release date i read was incorrect. Its not even out yet. But is anyone going to get it?

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 4 (107 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3159 posts

Re: Is ducktales remastered anygood?

Aug 4, 2013

ccrogers15 wrote:

I absolutely LOVED the original ducktales on the Nintendo Entertainment System, but how faithful and how good is the remake? Is it worth the $15? 

Nevermind. Apparantly the release date i read was incorrect. Its not even out yet. But is anyone going to get it?

I was also very fond of the original I actually have this and Ibb Ubb pre-ordered. It looks like they are not taking any short-cuts on this remaster. They even brought in the original Disney artisit. Gotta luv that theme song! Check out this little documentary on the re-master:

Duck Tales

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 4 (100 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
2093 posts

Aug 4, 2013
I plan on getting plan eventually. I may not be able to get it when it releases due to money issue this month.
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 4 (99 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3159 posts

Aug 4, 2013

I just read that they brought back the original voice actors! The voice Scrooge McDuck (Alan Young) has to be close to 100 years old! He was the voice of another one of my favorite  60's TV shows, Mr. Ed. Now I'm really dating myself!

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 4 (89 Views)
0 Likes