Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jul 19 2013
By: Albert1285 Monster Hunter 42 posts

Is it possible to buy games from UK PSN paying with PAYPAL?

4 replies 89 views Edited Jul 19, 2013

I want to buy certain games, especially PS1 games, but I'm not sure how I would do this. I know I have to create a new PSN ID, and have UK currency to pay it. Can I use PayPal just like it works on eba? You know like when you buy something out of the US and PayPal converts your money to the other currency ? is it possible to do that?

Message 1 of 5 (89 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1396 posts

Re: Is it possible to buy games from UK PSN paying with PAYPAL?

Jul 19, 2013

have you tried getting a psn pre paid card?

Should have gone with the Wii U
Message 2 of 5 (82 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
24905 posts

Jul 19, 2013

Albert1285 wrote:

I want to buy certain games, especially PS1 games, but I'm not sure how I would do this. I know I have to create a new PSN ID, and have UK currency to pay it. Can I use PayPal just like it works on eba? You know like when you buy something out of the US and PayPal converts your money to the other currency ? is it possible to do that?

Depends whether or not PayPal and your credit card will allow international transactions. Many banks don't want to be bothered with them. You can contact Sony and ask them.

Message 3 of 5 (78 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
42 posts

Jul 19, 2013
How would it work with a PSN Card? You mean buying it one Amazon UK as a code and then using it? will that work?
Message 4 of 5 (68 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
231 posts

Jul 19, 2013

I have bought games and songs for SingStar from the UK store. I used my AMEX card to do it, I tried to use a Visa and MC card but those would not take. You could try buyin a PSN network code from the UK Amazon I know the cards we buy locally the codes wont work for a UK account.

Message 5 of 5 (66 Views)
0 Likes