Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Uncharted Territory
1457 posts

Re: Is it possible to deactivate psp systems without having them?

Oct 8, 2010

musebass21 wrote:

I have purchased many psp's in the past, traded them in, and so on. 

Just bought a used 3000 and I want to play my already purchased downloads from the psn store.

Problem is my 5 psp's have already been activated, and I have no way of finding them to deactivate them.

Is there a way to deactivate all of the psp's I have ever activated?

But if you've already used all of your downloaded games on 5 different PSPs already, I don't think you'll be able to use them on a new one... as you are only allowed unlimited downloads of a purchased game on UP TO 5 different PSPs... if you're on your 6th, you'll most likley have to repurchase the game/s...

... What I don't get is why you've been through so many PSPs... after the first round of buy, resell, rebuy... wouldn't you stop reselling and just keep the damn thing...

Message 11 of 17 (806 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Nov 28, 2011

i nead to deactivate 2 psps on my account too. i had my account on them when they got stolen =[ I heard somewhere that sony will be limiting the number of activated psps to 2, but will let you deactivate them whenever from your account page (i think)

QWERTY
Message 12 of 17 (806 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
17370 posts

Nov 28, 2011

RJofKy97 wrote:

i nead to deactivate 2 psps on my account too. i had my account on them when they got stolen =[ I heard somewhere that sony will be limiting the number of activated psps to 2, but will let you deactivate them whenever from your account page (i think)

QWERTY xD

You can deactivate them here.http://us.playstation.com/support/answer/index.htm?a_id=2616

Message 13 of 17 (806 Views)
First Son
1 posts

Sep 6, 2013

probably way too late but you can go to http://community.us.playstation.com and there is an option to deactivate all your systems and you can do it every six months.

Message 14 of 17 (470 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Oct 10, 2013
I tried that, but it didn't work. The psp has to be connected. Thing is, i don't know who connected their psp too my ps3, but they also did it wireless and without my knowledge.
Message 15 of 17 (424 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Dec 24, 2013
I'm gonna try CS tomorrow and see what they can do, I bought a PS vita from gamestop pre owned. I never knew about deactivating the PS vita system and I had to returned it. I bought a new one, so I have to deactivate my other one but I returned the PS vita system.
Message 16 of 17 (320 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
9672 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 24, 2013

I've had like three PSP's and always deactivated them. I know the only thing I can't do is play videos on my PSP since I used up on activation on my old PSP.

As this thread has been necrobumped and answered, it shall now be locked.

- Hot-Shocolate

Message 17 of 17 (313 Views)
0 Likes