Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Monster Hunter
37 posts

Re: Is it worth it?

Jan 2, 2013

Before the vita was released in the US, I also being a teen saved my cash for 6 months, only to find that the release date was being pushed out  2 more months. However, the day i got my vita, and still today, i don't regret a single penny of my purchase. Even if its struggling a little right now, games like Gravity Rush, and Little Big Planet show what the vita really can do. I'd absolutely go for it if i were you. : )

Message 11 of 13 (79 Views)
Survivor
2513 posts

Jan 2, 2013
There's a price drop scheduled for sometime this year, and there'll be a Sony event by the end of this month. If anything wait until then to see if anything about the price drop is mentioned. If not, be patient because with your situation, it'd be reckless to go and buy yourself a PSV when there are other things you need~.
Message 12 of 13 (74 Views)
Splicer
56 posts

Jan 2, 2013

I bought my PS Vita Black Ops bundle for $200 and Unit 13 for $18 on Black Friday. I suspended all forms of entertainment for more than a month. I typically watch seasons of old TV shows on DVD, 1 episode per day. I stopped watching my DVDs for more than a month.

So, in a sense, Unit 13 paid for itself, and then some.

Message 13 of 13 (62 Views)
0 Likes