Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jan 13 2013
By: xxspray_n_payxx First Son 1 posts

Is there going to be a software update

10 replies 267 views Edited Jan 13, 2013
When the next software update coming out as hackers are annoying me and resetting me
Message 1 of 11 (267 Views)
VP of Gaming
30314 posts

Re: Is there going to be a software update

Jan 13, 2013

xxspray_n_payxx wrote:
When the next software update coming out as hackers are annoying me and resetting me

Welcome to the PlayStation Community.

No one know's whent he next Firware Update will be released.

I'm also not sure 'hackers' is the right word you're using, what's happening exactly that is annoying you so much?

Message 2 of 11 (258 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1541 posts

Jan 13, 2013

Yes hackers is the correct term.

When people use jailbroken ps3's to freeze other peoples consoles like in Socom confrontation thats called a hack.

Or when people download modified code to alter there game save data thats called a hack.

What blows me away is you don't even need jailbroken playstation to use modified game data UNREAL.

What is even more frustrating is Sony's lack of concern for this issue thats been plauging users for years now.

I know for certain I wont buy another sony product until its fixed.

Funny thing is xbox never has this issue.

Message 3 of 11 (252 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
30314 posts

Jan 14, 2013

Toe_Tag_ wrote:

When people use jailbroken ps3's to freeze other peoples consoles like in Socom confrontation thats called a hack.

Or when people download modified code to alter there game save data thats called a hack.

What blows me away is you don't even need jailbroken playstation to use modified game data UNREAL.

What is even more frustrating is Sony's lack of concern for this issue thats been plauging users for years now.

Actually we don't know that at all, the OP has failed to give any information as to what it is they are having an issue with.

Message 4 of 11 (241 Views)
Treasure Hunter
6424 posts

Jan 14, 2013

Toe_Tag_ wrote:

yes they do to be honest. its ten time worse ove there i hear.  I hear on socom con thing, they really need  really do that games server or shut it dwn..  its a disgrace to see  what going on there.

to the op no-one know when up dates are coming.

Mcbuttz78

vp-psn legioniaree group.

Seek wisdom, not knowledge. Knowledge is of the past, Wisdom is of the future

Message 5 of 11 (230 Views)
0 Likes
PIayStation MVP
12905 posts

Jan 14, 2013

mcbuttz78 wrote:

Toe_Tag_ wrote:

yes they do to be honest. its ten time worse ove there i hear.  I hear on socom con thing, they really need  really do that games server or shut it dwn..  its a disgrace to see  what going on there.

How could you know, since you just said you haven't experienced it yourself and is only on what you have "heard"?

I have used XBL extensively and haven't experienced it myself. Given that XBL is largely run under the umbrella of Microsoft, and people pay money to access its multiplayer aspect, I would expect that the integrity of their network to be extremely high...

Message 6 of 11 (219 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
162 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 14, 2013

Yeah some day im sure they will remove something i mean sony cant do **bleep** right so yeah that should be a good day when they fix this issue.

Edited: Attempt to get around profanity

SONY IS GUILTY OF: "False Advertising" and Undisclosed dishonest business practices

HomeStuck "Main" - PlushyPillow "PS PLUS ONLY"
Message 7 of 11 (215 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6424 posts

Jan 14, 2013

Logical_Dolphin wrote:

mcbuttz78 wrote:

Toe_Tag_ wrote:

How could you know, since you just said you haven't experienced it yourself and is only on what you have "heard"?

I have used XBL extensively and haven't experienced it myself. Given that XBL is largely run under the umbrella of Microsoft, and people pay money to access its multiplayer aspect, I would expect that the integrity of their network to be extremely high...

lol  so there no hacker or unfairs on  xbox console ok thank  you for the memo.:smileyhappy:

Mcbuttz78

vp-psn legioniaree group.

Seek wisdom, not knowledge. Knowledge is of the past, Wisdom is of the future

Message 8 of 11 (156 Views)
0 Likes
PIayStation MVP
12905 posts

Jan 15, 2013

mcbuttz78 wrote:

Logical_Dolphin wrote:

mcbuttz78 wrote:

Toe_Tag_ wrote:

lol  so there no hacker or unfairs on  xbox console ok thank  you for the memo.:smileyhappy:

As usual, your inability to write a clear sentance makes you difficult to understand.

I'm not saying that XBL is the most secure network on Earth, but for you to say that it is 10X less secure than PSN is utterly rediculous. Especially since you don't have any direct experience on the matter.

But given this is coming from a person that believes that Microsoft might drop the Xbox division, can't really be taken seriously in the first place...

Message 9 of 11 (135 Views)
PlayStation MVP
15650 posts

Jan 15, 2013

Typically, firmware updates happen every Quarter.

Logic, who would've thought eh? Oh wait.... No one thinks anymore.
Message 10 of 11 (110 Views)
0 Likes