Oct 18 2012
By: AgusTraverso First Son 1 posts

Issue with Dust 514

2 replies 222 views Edited Oct 18, 2012

Hi,

I recently bought my first PS3 system. It is the Super Slim and I bought the bundle which comes with Uncharted 3 and a code to download Dust 514.

I input the code and the download starts. Here the first issue comes...instead of downloading the full game (as the voucher says, it downloads a beta version..maybe because the full isn't released yeat? Dunno). After the beta version downloads and installs another issue appears. I open the game and a black screen appears with a message saying I must update the version to a newer one. At the same time, on the right top corner, a grey thing appears sayin "logged out", like if my user logs out (kinda wired). If i go on and click on download, my PS3 will always restart and nothing appears (it crashes instead of starting the download). I tried re-downloading it but same thing keeps on happening. Any clue?? I would really appreciate it :smileyhappy:

Thanks in advance.

PS: sorry for poor english :smileywink:

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 3 (222 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
14994 posts

Re: Issue with Dust 514

Oct 18, 2012

how are you connected?

Cognitive Dissonance - The ability to understand multiple viewpoints even if they conflict with one another - and still use critical thinking, logical thought, and common sense to come to the realization that only ONE is the correct one and the others are wrong.

Furiously Chaosing
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 3 (215 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
174 posts

Re: Issue with Dust 514

Oct 18, 2012

game is only in beta and ccde gave you access to it , as game will be freetoplay when released....

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 3 (209 Views)
0 Likes