Jul 26 2010
By: Shelbot3000 First Son 7 posts

Issues with trophies not showing up on this site

12 replies 70 views Edited Jul 26, 2010

Alright, let me start out by saying "thank you" to anyone who attempts to help solve my frustrating problem. The problem is, none of my Modnation Racers trophies show up in my trophies section on this website. If you look at my profile, you will notice that, in the trophy chart, there are totals of all my trophies. Now compare that number of trophies with the amount in my games that are listed. Yeah, two different totals...32 missing trophies...grrrr. In my games played section, there is absolutely no record of me owning MNR, let alone a record that I ever even played it! All my other(3) games are listed, but not MNR. I sync up my trophies multiple times per day, Clear my cache(including cookies) multiple times per day, as well as deleting my entire history(everything) from the internet options drop-down box. I have had this problem ever since I got the game and it is annoying to say the least. I have tried signing in and out many times and no matter what, nothing seems to work. If anyone else is experiencing this issue, or knows a possible solution, please let me know so this problem can be solved for me and any other PSN members. Currently my total is 139 trophies, but only 107 are shown. Thanks again to all who provide input. Happy gaming! 

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 13 (70 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
25951 posts

Re: Issues with trophies not showing up on this site

Jul 26, 2010
None of my MNR or TW PGA 2011 trophies are showing up either, however the total number of trophies shown is correct.
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 13 (70 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
7 posts

Jul 26, 2010

I also noticed that I can not compare my trophies to my friends either(on this site)! The little loading indicator just keeps swirling around and doesn't let me put my friends name in the box. Sounds like you have the exact same problem.

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 13 (70 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Jan 6, 2011

Hey, Did this ever get resolved? I'm having the same problem with Fall Out New Vegas.

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 13 (70 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1244 posts

Jan 7, 2011

The only solution I know of is to go to the UK site, which displays all my trophies, while the US site does not include some recent games such as F1 2010 and Sports Champions.  I really do not get it, but when I first noticed the problem, I searched these boards and someone else offered the tip to use the UK site, so I have passed it along ever since.

BTW, I contacted Sony's custom support and they recommended to restart in Safe Mode, and re-sync, however this did not do a damn thing. Just search for trophy sync, trophies not displaying, etc - this is a known issue that Sony has not (or maybe will not, or cannot) addressed.

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 13 (70 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1022 posts

Jan 9, 2011

This is a problem at Sony's end. All we can hope for is that Sony decides to fix it...

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 13 (70 Views)
First Son
1 posts

Jan 17, 2011

same problem here...I have the correct total overall but it dosent show; Fallout New Vegas, NBA 2k11...

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 13 (70 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
7 posts

Feb 7, 2011

yea mine dont always show up either.. it took like a month for assassins creed brotherhood to show, and currently my mass effect 2 trophies arent showing up either.. i hope they fix it soon!

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 13 (70 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
7 posts

Feb 8, 2011

I think the problem is that they just haven't added particular games and DLC to the US site.  I got Bayonetta on release day and it took about a month for it to show up here.  I already had the platinum trophy for it by the time they added it.  I think even Final Fantasy XIII took a while.  LittleBigPlanet 2 trophies still aren't on the site and I have platinum for that too.  It's usually new games that won't show up but some others fall through the cracks too.

Unfortunately for the games that don't get added, time passes and they must be forgetting about them.  The Makoto and Valkenhayn DLC trophies for BlazBlue: Continuum Shift still aren't up.  I don't know about the Scott Pilgrim DLC, but those ones weren't even showing up on the Playstation for a long time.

Also I think certain games just won't appear here at all until you play the game on your own account and it gets added to your game list.  For instance, I don't have Blade Kitten or Scott Pilgrim, but even if I lookup someone who does have those games, I won't see them on their list of games.  It used to be like that for one of my games... I think it was Splatterhouse.  While I was waiting for it to arrive in the mail, I looked up some people who I knew had it, but it was hidden, but then as soon as it arrived and I started playing it, it appeared on my trophy list and it became visible on other peoples.

It's really inconvenient having to juggle between the US site and the UK site, plus the UK site doesn't show the actual time that you earned them, just an approximate-time ago.

If any Sony people read this... please get back on the ball with the BlazBlue: Continuum Shift DLC trophies.

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 13 (70 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Feb 19, 2011

yeah I have same problem too in US site.

and it seems UK site had solve this problems.

Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 13 (70 Views)
0 Likes