Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
First Son
6 posts

Re: Throw on a robe and come take a Journey with me!

Aug 2, 2012

No worries, there's always next week. I did have a good time. It would be nice if the wind didn't blow the heart away, though. I once Journeyed with someone through the whole game and at the end, we both drew hearts in the sand at the same time. It was quite a special moment. 

I'm looking forward to next week. 

Message 31 of 50 (548 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
11174 posts

Aug 9, 2012

Hope everyone had another enthralling Journey this week. I remembered to hop on this time around, first locking with a white robe at the bridge. We eventually split ways in the underground. Either they fell behind or logged off. I kept going into the temple, where I quickly saw a different white robe. Then I trudged through most of the snow alone, getting attacked by one of the creatures. And I would've suffered the winds alone, if not for the red robe that showed up at the last minute. We finished the game together. And as best as I can gather from my blurry images, their names are as follows:

Starlight-Zone

Sour69

Amberkey6

Message 32 of 50 (536 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
7 posts

Aug 9, 2012

I had a whole slew of people.. mostly because everyone split on me.

Hopefully I'll have better luck next week.  This week was just depressing.

Message 33 of 50 (533 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
6 posts

Aug 9, 2012

I missed this week. :smileysad: My brother wanted to play something else right at four so I didn't get to Journey. Sad. 

I'm definitely not missing next week. See you there.

Message 34 of 50 (531 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
11174 posts

Aug 15, 2012

It's Wednesday again, which means it's Journey Day. It might've been cooler if the day of the week started with the letter J, so then we could call it Journey Juesdays or something that matches. Unfortunately, we'll just have to do with what we have. :smileywink:

Message 35 of 50 (523 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
11174 posts

Aug 16, 2012

Distracted by Papo and Yo this week (another game worth getting if you like puzzles), I had a bit of a late start on my Journey. Though, I did manage to bump into two people... even though I only saw one of them when the second player came charging in through my wandering of the desert and we wound up finishing the game together the rest of the way. The Journey felt kind of new, seeing things from a different light. When at the flying part at the end, for instance, I followed the course in a way I don't normally go. The names of the travelers I ran into are as follows:

Cambiodellantas

Frakkle

Message 36 of 50 (520 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
6 posts

Aug 17, 2012

I missed it again. :smileysad: I really need to invest in my own PS3. I haven't played Journey in nearly three weeks.

Message 37 of 50 (514 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
11174 posts

Aug 17, 2012

Cheer up, Goo. There's yet another round ahead for us Journeyphiles.

On that note, there is some dimmer news to display. It's been a great run for us all. From all the hearts in the sand to all of the helpful secrets discovered, the weekly Journey Game Nights will soon come to an end on Wednesday August 29th.

As the Summer months draw to a close and a new harvest for games sprout, it feels about right to untie that robe we've all worn so well. Fret not though, for the Wednesday of August 22nd night is still in effect and the week after. There's also a decent chance you'll find me hosting another game night somewhere down the line.

You can always keep on Journeying, you can also find me on the PlayStation Network, and as a matter of fact there's other types of game nights that might just whet your whistle elsewhere. Look to the list below to see if you have what it takes to compete and be on top of your online gamer habit:

Gran Turismo 5 Saturdays

Uncharted 3 Thursdays

Starhawk Wednesdays

Thanks everyone for making the Journey! :smileyhappy:

Message 38 of 50 (511 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
6 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 29, 2014

User deleted.

Message 39 of 50 (510 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
11174 posts

Aug 23, 2012

Unfortunately, companions haven't the capability to witness the changing of clothes in Journey. The spot to select your robe is based in the hub itself, which is placed directly outside of all the game's mutual activity.

Last night though wasn't one where we would have seen one another. The starting time for the event happens at 4:30 PST and leads on from there. My own Journey for the evening brought me to a white robe I spotted at the bridge. As they completed it, we went together into the desert where we split ways (I went to go find the missing white square). Then in the surf I found a red robe, who I helped all along the rest of the way to the end. These were their names:

Byzantyan

Lex_is300

Caedes-iqcus

Message 40 of 50 (486 Views)
0 Likes