Jul 07 2013
By: pburnett First Son 2 posts

Just made my first and last game purchase on Playstation Store

21 replies 417 views Edited Jul 7, 2013

Haven't used my PS3 in years. Turned it on to download and play a current game. Didn't realize that the store itself takes a huge amount of memory. Need *twice* the memory to dowload and play a game. Sony, enjoy that $39.99 - it's the last you'll get from me. I'm shutting this thing back off and sticking with iOS games.

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 22 (417 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
23784 posts

Re: Just made my first and last game purchase on Playstation Store

Jul 7, 2013

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 22 (409 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
14031 posts

Jul 7, 2013

pburnett wrote:

Haven't used my PS3 in years. Turned it on to download and play a current game. Didn't realize that the store itself takes a huge amount of memory. Need *twice* the memory to dowload and play a game. Sony, enjoy that $39.99 - it's the last you'll get from me. I'm shutting this thing back off and sticking with iOS games.

That part actually hurt.

To teach is a moment's superiority; not to, everlasting.

Fabulous!
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 22 (404 Views)
Welcoming Committee
2920 posts

Jul 7, 2013

Since you havent used your ps3 in years why not delete some content and just make space. 

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 22 (400 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
345 posts

Jul 7, 2013
rofl

~ What? The devil don't take checks, I tried to send a message to god his phone don't take texts.. ~
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 22 (396 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
4374 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 7, 2013

pburnett wrote:

Lol, what a troll. Made one post to cry about the store? Wow, bought no PS3 game at your local store? You seem suspicious but I have figured you out. A troll hoping to rile up people. I can't play games on a smartphone, touch virtual controls suck, I'll stick to my Vita and PS3 with actual hardware and real games. It has loads better games that ios and Android will never get. Can you play Uncharted on ios? What about Killzone? Or Little Big Planet? Or God of War? Or Wipeout? Or Motorstorm? Or Grab Turismo? Or Gravity Rush? Or Last of Us? Didn't think so, get out of here troll. Even PC owners envy the PS3.

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 22 (383 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5343 posts

Jul 7, 2013

pburnett wrote:

Goodbye. Have a wonderful time.:smileyvery-happy:

Officer_Pena.jpg

Here's symbols to copy & paste into your friends list comment. ℡ № ª
⇒⇔ ¹ ² ³ ® ™ ‰ © ½ ¼ ¾ ←↑→↓ψ † ‡ ※♪♭♯★ ☆▲▼△▽◆ ◇ ○ ◎ ● ■ □ 回 〓 √∞♂♀ 웃 유
Ω ①②③④⑤⑥⑦⑧⑨⑩⑪⑫⑬⑭⑮⑯⑰⑱⑲⑳ ㎎ ㎏ ㎜ ㎝ ㎞ ㎡ ㏄ ≒ Æ æ η α β ε α₩£ ≡ » « ¶ † εïз ∵
∴ #’〈 〉《 》「」『 』【 】〔 〕ミ 彡 ッ シ!#@ $ %
&()*+,-./0123456789:;<=>?ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZabcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz[\
]^_`{|}~¢£ㄻ ㄼ ㄽ ㄾ ㄿ ㅁ ㅂ ㅄ ㅅ ㅆ ㅇ ㅈ ㅊ ㅋ ㅌ ㅍ ㅎㄱ 을 ㄺ卍∃⊥ ∀ Ξ Σ Π 文 ≒≠ ≡≦
≧ⅠⅡⅢ Ⅳ Ⅴ Ⅵ Ⅶ Ⅷ Ⅸ Ⅹ ⅰ ⅱ ⅲ ⅳ ⅴ ⅵ ⅶ ⅷ ⅸ ⅹ¬ ̄ ±∂∩∀∇∠∧∨∩∪∫∬⊂⊃⊥⊿⌒─│┌┐└┘├┤┬┴┼─
━│┃┌┏ ┐┓└┗ ┘┛├┝┠┣ ┤┥┨┫┬ ┯ ┰ ┳ ┴ ┷ ┸ ┻ ┼ ┿ ╂ ╋
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 22 (375 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
13867 posts

Jul 7, 2013

pburnett wrote:

"Technology progressed, and I dont understand it anymore."

Thanks google translate.

Setzaroth signature

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 22 (363 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1195 posts

Jul 7, 2013

I dont use mine that much but i always get the latest version and about 5 new games a year, I watch movies on it mainly, i still have my launch 20 gb version and its working fine i dont seem to have trouble downloading games.  At one point i had to restore to erase the data because i was full but wasnt a huge thing, dont get mad at ps for that if you need more memory get a systm with more built in.

Atari, Nintendo, Sega Genesis, Nintendo 64, PS1, Sega Saturn, PS2, PSP, PS3, Nintendo Wii, Nintendo 3ds and PS4
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 22 (342 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
80 posts

Jul 7, 2013

I had my downs with the PS3 it only lasted  a few months so i just sticked to my PC instead.. Steam is awesome but this is a PlayStation Forum site dont think these people will take you serious or even bother to care we all know how ps3 fans are with there pride on there favorite console they will defend it no matter what, but, i for one kinda do and im sorry for your experiance. and IOS really? well thats all you 

Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 22 (325 Views)
0 Likes