Oct 30 2013
By: darkforcegod Gaming Beast 2023 posts

KillZone SF why?

9 replies 197 views Edited Oct 30, 2013

So now you telling me I have to go to Gamestop to take out my Pre Order so I dont lose it and then wait until the 15th??

I have to get the money that its left to pay so I dont lose this pre order and its bonus? OMG Smiley Sad

LifeStyle Ambassador Program.
My Youtube Channel. Subscribe here. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4u4grBAukysjm2j8f44VLw
Message 1 of 10 (197 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
346 posts

Re: KillZone SF why?

[ Edited ]
Oct 30, 2013

darkforcegod wrote:

So now you telling me I have to go to Gamestop to take out my Pre Order so I dont lose it and then wait until the 15th??

I have to get the money that its left to pay so I dont lose this pre order and its bonus? OMG Smiley Sad

Trying to comprehend what I just read is giving me a headache.

By take out your pre order do you mean cancel your pre order? Don't lose what, youre pre order? 

Also, you already asked this in the other KZ thread, no need to make another thread.

"I've missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I've lost almost 300 games. 26 times, I've been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I've failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed." - Michael Jordan.
Message 2 of 10 (193 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2023 posts

Oct 30, 2013

xsongk wrote:

darkforcegod wrote:

By take out your pre order do you mean cancel your pre order? Don't lose what, youre pre order? 

Also, you already asked this in the other KZ thread, no need to make another thread.

Sorry I mean to get my pre order out of the store like buying it.  I refer that I need to go today something like that to get my game or I will lose the Bonus dlc thing from GS.

My Youtube Channel. Subscribe here. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4u4grBAukysjm2j8f44VLw
Message 3 of 10 (188 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
346 posts

Oct 30, 2013

darkforcegod wrote:

xsongk wrote:

darkforcegod wrote:

Sorry I mean to get my pre order out of the store like buying it.  I refer that I need to go today something like that to get my game or I will lose the Bonus dlc thing from GS.

I don't think you need to go by a certain date? They released the game early, but I don't think that means you will lose your DLC bonus if you don't get it early.

Call them and ask.

"I've missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I've lost almost 300 games. 26 times, I've been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I've failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed." - Michael Jordan.
Message 4 of 10 (179 Views)
Gaming Beast
2023 posts

Oct 30, 2013

xsongk wrote:

darkforcegod wrote:

xsongk wrote:

darkforcegod wrote:

I don't think you need to go by a certain date? They released the game early, but I don't think that means you will lose your DLC bonus if you don't get it early.

Call them and ask.

It depends. If the codes for PSN are in the receipt of the game then I dont have any kind of problem but if the codes are inside the game's box then I have a problem because then they will sell my copy to somebody else and that person will have the codes.

Message 5 of 10 (177 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
346 posts

Oct 30, 2013

darkforcegod wrote:

xsongk wrote:

darkforcegod wrote:

xsongk wrote:

darkforcegod wrote:

Call them and ask.

It depends. If the codes for PSN are in the receipt of the game then I dont have any kind of problem but if the codes are inside the game's box then I have a problem because then they will sell my copy to somebody else and that person will have the codes.

I'm pretty sure most games have DLC bonus content codes on the receipt.

Message 6 of 10 (162 Views)
Highlighted
Gaming Beast
2023 posts

Oct 30, 2013

xsongk wrote:

darkforcegod wrote:

xsongk wrote:

darkforcegod wrote:

xsongk wrote:

darkforcegod wrote:

Call them and ask.

I'm pretty sure most games have DLC bonus content codes on the receipt.

Yeah most of the time except for the limited edition ones or collector's.  Thanks brother.

Message 7 of 10 (154 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
499 posts

Oct 30, 2013

Been confirmed by others, it's on the receipt.

=First in the world to 100% Fat Princess=

Message 8 of 10 (142 Views)
Gaming Beast
2023 posts

Oct 30, 2013

mcnichoj wrote:

Been confirmed by others, it's on the receipt.

Many thanks man.  I really appreciate the info.  Now I know I wont have those problems in my game and mind hehe.

Message 9 of 10 (129 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3683 posts

Oct 30, 2013

darkforcegod wrote:

Message 10 of 10 (114 Views)
0 Likes