Reply
MVP Support
Registered: 08/07/2009
Online
13655 posts
 

Re: Killzone mercenary - BEst handheld Shooter ever, why is it so underrated?

Sep 11, 2013

Multiplayer is fun.

 

Though I am running into the same sniper rifles and shotguns by people all the time.

 

Guess it doesn't want to be SMG heavy like COD.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 21 of 30 (199 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 11/29/2008
Offline
226 posts
 

Re: Killzone mercenary - BEst handheld Shooter ever, why is it so underrated?

Sep 11, 2013

it sure is. im loving it so far. here's my channel will post all walkthrough and all collectibles soon. 

 

 

full HD gameplay. subscribe. 




<script src="http://www.gmodules.com/ig/ifr?url=http://www.google.com/ig/modules/youtube.xml&up_channel=PSVITAGAMES22&synd=open&w=320&h=390&title=&border=%23ffffff%7C3px%2C1px+solid+%23999999&output=js"></script>

Message 22 of 30 (199 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 06/26/2013
Offline
126 posts
 

Re: Killzone mercenary - BEst handheld Shooter ever, why is it so underrated?

Sep 11, 2013

marc2henri wrote:

it sure is. im loving it so far. here's my channel will post all walkthrough and all collectibles soon. 

 


Collectibles you say....

Can't wait til monday when I can pick it up!

PS Vita Games in 2014: The Ultimate List -
http://forums.playstationlifestyle.net/threads/ps-vita-games-in-2014-the-ultimate-list.615/
Message 23 of 30 (191 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 12/09/2009
Offline
2547 posts
 

Re: Killzone mercenary - BEst handheld Shooter ever, why is it so underrated?

Sep 11, 2013

UnrealButcher wrote:

JuanMdP wrote:

mostrander wrote:
(...) You want them to lower the price for digital because of all (...)

Don't recall ever saying that. If I implied anything is that the memcards are too expensive to go having 4GB out of a 8/16/32GB card taken by just one game~.


 

Question: In addition to the being able to pick how you play through Single Player (stealth, etc...), do they have difficulty levels? Or is it just one difficulty?


There's three difficulties, yes.

 photo IMG_0586_zps94omlljp.jpg
Message 24 of 30 (184 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 12/29/2008
Offline
210 posts
 

Re: Killzone mercenary - BEst handheld Shooter ever, why is it so underrated?

Sep 11, 2013

JuanMdP wrote:

mostrander wrote:
(...) You want them to lower the price for digital because of all (...)

Don't recall ever saying that. If I implied anything is that the memcards are too expensive to go having 4GB out of a 8/16/32GB card taken by just one game~.


No you didn't say that, but that's the end result of your original statement.  I am one who prefers the convenience of digital over physical.  I like to just grab my vita and never worry about where the games are.  Lucky for me I am one who doesn't load up on huge libraries of games, but I can see how that is a big deal for many.  I re-iterate this is not a developer/publisher problem, it's a Sony problem.  You can't expect publishers to drop the cost of digital way down simply b/c the game is so big in size.   You're getting more content for your money.  Sony needs to either drop memory card prices way down or come up with some advanced compression techniques.  I'm sure by you and many others choosing physical over digital, they will have some motivation to keep working on this issue.

Message 25 of 30 (184 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 06/20/2012
Offline
2536 posts
 

Re: Killzone mercenary - BEst handheld Shooter ever, why is it so underrated?

Sep 11, 2013
Are you dumb? I who made the post knows better than anyone what I meant. At no point did I complain about the price of the digital game. I pointed the obvious: too kuch waste of space. Buy the cart. End of the story~.
Message 26 of 30 (171 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
First Son
Registered: 05/23/2013
Offline
1 posts
 

Re: Killzone mercenary - BEst handheld Shooter ever, why is it so underrated?

Sep 14, 2013

I had huge expectations of the game, but when i read the reveiws i was kind of disappointed. I still bought the game as i love FPS games. I started the campaign and it BLEW MY MIND! The graphics were amazing, gameplay good, heck i dont know why ppl complaining about the story as it seemed fine to me. 

 

Tried multiplayer and it connected me to a server on the first try (unlinke COD-D and Playstation All-stars). I enjoyed a lag free match. It was said that the PS-Vita has somewhat PS3 level graphics (That is why i bought the vita) and this is the only game on PSV that proves it can reach to that level. All in all, for me it was kind of a 9.5/10.

Message 27 of 30 (128 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 04/21/2007
Offline
7402 posts
 

Re: Killzone mercenary - BEst handheld Shooter ever, why is it so underrated?

Sep 14, 2013

headyriz wrote:

I had huge expectations of the game, but when i read the reveiws i was kind of disappointed. I still bought the game as i love FPS games. I started the campaign and it BLEW MY MIND! The graphics were amazing, gameplay good, heck i dont know why ppl complaining about the story as it seemed fine to me. 

 

Tried multiplayer and it connected me to a server on the first try (unlinke COD-D and Playstation All-stars). I enjoyed a lag free match. It was said that the PS-Vita has somewhat PS3 level graphics (That is why i bought the vita) and this is the only game on PSV that proves it can reach to that level. All in all, for me it was kind of a 9.5/10.


Have you play Little Big Planet psvita? i think it has somewhat ps3 level graphics as well and in my opinion is the best game in the series.

Message 28 of 30 (115 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 06/30/2008
Offline
277 posts
 

Re: Killzone mercenary - BEst handheld Shooter ever, why is it so underrated?

Sep 14, 2013

I love the game myself. Exceeded my expectations easily. Best killzone, also the online is done right.

Message 29 of 30 (111 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Highlighted
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 07/04/2013
Offline
1465 posts
 

Re: Killzone mercenary - BEst handheld Shooter ever, why is it so underrated?

Sep 14, 2013

think im gonna get this today or tomorrow

 photo 4uxeSNX.jpgIn Me

Message 30 of 30 (109 Views)
Reply
0 Likes