Im deff getting Watch Dogs

Please use plain text.
Message 21 of 24 (41 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2760 posts

Re: Launch Games you are looking forward to

Apr 5, 2013
I normally stay away from everything Ubisoft because I find that they're more about quantity than quality, but Watch Dogs looks pretty good.

Infamous 1 was decent and Infamous 2 was great; They really stepped it up with that one. So I'm definitely looking forward to Infamous: Second Son.

I don't like a whole lot of FPS' (gives me 3d motion sickness), but I've always liked the Killzone series, so naturally I think Killzone Shadow Fall looks awesome.

If Metal Gear Solid V gets announced for the PS4, that's another title I'll be looking forward to.

Going to be a really good year for games. Hopefully I don't fail out of University because of it. :smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.
Message 22 of 24 (34 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
14255 posts

Apr 5, 2013

NinjaZeroEight wrote:
I normally stay away from everything Ubisoft because I find that they're more about quantity than quality, but Watch Dogs looks pretty good. How so? AFAIC, Ubisoft is one of only a few that care about quality. While some of their games are the opposite of that, the general consensus is that they deliver excellence.

Infamous 1 was decent and Infamous 2 was great; They really stepped it up with that one. So I'm definitely looking forward to Infamous: Second Son.

I don't like a whole lot of FPS' (gives me 3d motion sickness), but I've always liked the Killzone series, so naturally I think Killzone Shadow Fall looks awesome.

If Metal Gear Solid V gets announced for the PS4, that's another title I'll be looking forward to.
Its been announced... and its TWO games... Ground Zeroes and Phantom Pain.... GZ will be released first.

Going to be a really good year for games. Hopefully I don't fail out of University because of it. :smileyhappy:
Always put your studies ahead of entertainment... "Work Hard, Play hard"

Cognitive Dissonance - The ability to understand multiple viewpoints even if they conflict with one another - and still use critical thinking, logical thought, and common sense to come to the realization that only ONE is the correct one and the others are wrong.

Furiously Chaosing
Please use plain text.
Message 23 of 24 (24 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
972 posts

Apr 5, 2013

Watch Dogs looks awesome

Click the link below to follow us & receive notifications when we're live!
My Broadcast Channel

Photobucket

Please use plain text.
Message 24 of 24 (19 Views)
0 Likes