First Son
11 posts

Re: lets See Your Setup For Your PS4!

Nov 10, 2013

that set up has done the impossible, which is blurred the line between the man cave, and the walk in closet (aka the woman cave) looks good, and the privacy facter is awesome

Message 71 of 203 (2,243 Views)
MVP Support
6003 posts

Nov 10, 2013

undisbuted1 wrote:

that set up has done the impossible, which is blurred the line between the man cave, and the walk in closet (aka the woman cave) looks good, and the privacy facter is awesome

Yeah, leads into the bathroom as well...lol. Spacing is good too, you can fit three to four people there comfortably (Futon not in photo to give you an idea.) Wife says when I start getting mad at my game, she simply closes my Man Cave door (walkin closet door), and then the bathroom door - says she doesn't hear a thing after that, lol.

Message 72 of 203 (2,223 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
177 posts

Nov 10, 2013

da1writer wrote:

Now don't laugh, but because of my second kid, I had to give up my man cave (3 bed home, as a parent I had to sacrifice something) - so I converted my large walk in closet into my new man cave. Strangely, it has ventilation, plugs, and mostly never used the closet as me and the wife's clothes are normally in our dressers. So here is my Setup for my PS4 (again, don't laugh - ok, you can but I had to work with what I got as they say).

Da1writer's ManCave

From Left to right: PlayStation 4 Camera, Killzone Shadow Fall, 42" Bravia TV (Playing Far Cry 3), DualShock 3, PS3, Astro A50 [2013 Model], On the floor - Lenovo Twist Tablet/Laptop Hybrid (Last game Played, Alan Wake on Steam). My PS3 games are technically in the picture but are in the drawer to the right due to my kids always grabbing my games and "hiding" them which are Doom 3 BFG Edition, RAGE Anarchy Edition, Killzone HD Collection, Skyrim Legendary Edition, [2013] Tomb Raider, and two Vita Games (Jak Collection and Kilzone Mercenary).

PS4 will sit standing up (yes I got the stand) right next to the PS3, like brothers Smiley Happy

That actually rules!

Message 73 of 203 (2,219 Views)
Treasure Hunter
9212 posts

Nov 10, 2013

da1writer wrote:

Now don't laugh, but because of my second kid, I had to give up my man cave (3 bed home, as a parent I had to sacrifice something) - so I converted my large walk in closet into my new man cave. Strangely, it has ventilation, plugs, and mostly never used the closet as me and the wife's clothes are normally in our dressers. So here is my Setup for my PS4 (again, don't laugh - ok, you can but I had to work with what I got as they say).

Da1writer's ManCave

From Left to right: PlayStation 4 Camera, Killzone Shadow Fall, 42" Bravia TV (Playing Far Cry 3), DualShock 3, PS3, Astro A50 [2013 Model], On the floor - Lenovo Twist Tablet/Laptop Hybrid (Last game Played, Alan Wake on Steam). My PS3 games are technically in the picture but are in the drawer to the right due to my kids always grabbing my games and "hiding" them which are Doom 3 BFG Edition, RAGE Anarchy Edition, Killzone HD Collection, Skyrim Legendary Edition, [2013] Tomb Raider, and two Vita Games (Jak Collection and Kilzone Mercenary).

PS4 will sit standing up (yes I got the stand) right next to the PS3, like brothers Smiley Happy

whats that game  you where playing ?

wssclanXbox one: Phew Phew Phew.
Ps4:BANG BANG BANG.
Outcome: Xbox One is down call the ambulance"Wii U Wii U Wii U
Message 74 of 203 (2,218 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
6003 posts

Nov 10, 2013

SGT-Achilless wrote:

da1writer wrote:

Da1writer's ManCave

whats that game  you where playing ?

Message 75 of 203 (2,207 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2785 posts

Nov 10, 2013

da1writer wrote:

Icestar10 wrote:

@da1writer Nice setup! Smiley Happy

Thanks, Just wanted something simple, nothing fancy. I'm staring at the screen most of the time if my kids aren't crawling all over me...

I intend to get my own PS4 when I can (for now i can share with my brothers) but when I do get my own PS4 I plan on putting it on a small table (in our other living room). It's a pretty plain setup but that should do. lol I could take a picture but my phone's memory is full. lol

Message 76 of 203 (2,174 Views)
Sackboy
523 posts

Nov 10, 2013

20131109_225305[1].jpg

Message 77 of 203 (1,355 Views)
Highlighted
Splicer
54 posts

Nov 10, 2013

da1writer wrote:

rockstardude1 wrote:

20131109_225305[1].jpg

Now if anyone can find the PS3, I'll give you a month of PS+...

I dont think there even is a PS3 there i could only spot a Wii U, and even then i was too busy watching The Wolverine on his tv Smiley Wink 

Message 79 of 203 (1,335 Views)
Splicer
54 posts

Nov 10, 2013
I dont have my desk or monitor or chair or anything yet in my bedroom so i can't show a setup picture of my own. Hopefully i'll get everything this launch week or else i'll be forced to play on the living room 65" samsung smart tv, which would be okay, but personally i like playing on a smaller screen like 24" cause my performance improves and i sit close enought to it where immersion is just as good
Message 80 of 203 (1,332 Views)
0 Likes