Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Reply
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 02/18/2013
Offline
368 posts
 

Re: List Of Games The PSV Desperately Needs To Thrive

Mar 8, 2013

kythunder wrote:

i don't think the thing could run half those games..LOL

 

the Vita is a Sony fluke


All this hating on the Vita is not appreciated man!

Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 297 (703 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 01/27/2012
Offline
3055 posts
 

Re: List Of Games The PSV Desperately Needs To Thrive

Mar 8, 2013

xClayMeow wrote:

kythunder wrote:

i don't think the thing could run half those games..LOL

 

the Vita is a Sony fluke


:rolleyes:

 

Thank you for providing a prime example of why the subforum merge was a bad idea.

 

PS. Look up the definition of "fluke" since you clearly don't know what it means.


please tell me your not that ignorant..the way i used the word is very common and if you cant understand what i meant then i truly feel sorry for you but it still don't change the fact that the Vita is JUNK....there,did you understand that.?

gta5 photo: GTAV banner gta5_banner.jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 297 (701 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
Registered: 12/26/2012
Offline
1916 posts
 

Re: List Of Games The PSV Desperately Needs To Thrive

Mar 8, 2013

kythunder wrote:

xClayMeow wrote:

kythunder wrote:

i don't think the thing could run half those games..LOL

 

the Vita is a Sony fluke


:rolleyes:

 

Thank you for providing a prime example of why the subforum merge was a bad idea.

 

PS. Look up the definition of "fluke" since you clearly don't know what it means.


please tell me your not that ignorant..the way i used the word is very common and if you cant understand what i meant then i truly feel sorry for you but it still don't change the fact that the Vita is JUNK....there,did you understand that.?


A "fluke" is a stroke of good luck, which is clearly the opposite of your intentions, since you're obviously a Vita-hater. And you've just proven both my points by calling it "junk", so nice job.

Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 297 (699 Views)
Fender Bender
Registered: 01/27/2012
Offline
3055 posts
 

Re: List Of Games The PSV Desperately Needs To Thrive

Mar 8, 2013

you need to look up the word again because it does mean what you say but also means (accident) in which the Vita is/was...HA

gta5 photo: GTAV banner gta5_banner.jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 297 (697 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 09/07/2012
Offline
1096 posts
 

Re: List Of Games The PSV Desperately Needs To Thrive

Mar 9, 2013

Hey kyjellythunder, have some respect, I don't see anyone crapping on the things that you like. This new forum is just going to start a lot of trouble.

Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 297 (692 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 09/07/2012
Offline
1096 posts
 

Re: List Of Games The PSV Desperately Needs To Thrive

[ Edited ]
Mar 10, 2013

Do you get off on coming here and telling people that the things they enjoy are junk. That's what an ignorant bully does. Grow up, and learn some respect.

 

 

Edit: Removed offensive insults.

 

 

Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 297 (672 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 02/03/2008
Online
14233 posts
 

Re: List Of Games The PSV Desperately Needs To Thrive

Mar 9, 2013

kythunder wrote:

haha and the TROLL always resorts to name calling because they have absolutely nothing intelligent to say....


Then please list your reasoning why the Vita cannot play games of these series and back up your original claim so I can refute every single one.


To teach is a moment's superiority; not to, everlasting.

Fabulous!
Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 297 (666 Views)
PlayStation Moderator
Registered: 12/19/2012
Online
2884 posts
 

Re: List Of Games The PSV Desperately Needs To Thrive

Mar 9, 2013

Friendly reminder to keep all posts on-topic and respectful please! :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Message 18 of 297 (618 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 04/21/2007
Online
6990 posts
 

Re: List Of Games The PSV Desperately Needs To Thrive

[ Edited ]
Mar 10, 2013

MediEvil

Syphon Filter

Fat Princess

Dead Nation 

Warhawk

Proper Motorstorm game

New Resistance game developed by Insomniac or Sony Bend

Grand Theft Auto

Gran Turismo

 God of War

Heavenly Sword

inFAMOUS

Please use plain text.
Message 19 of 297 (608 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 07/22/2008
Online
9673 posts
 

Re: List Of Games The PSV Desperately Needs To Thrive

Mar 10, 2013

chickenbonetom wrote:


SOCOM


I very much agree with this one. The Fireteam Bravo games were spectactular, especially the online portion. The only bummer was only having one analog stick, so a new SOCOM would be perfect on the Vita.

Please use plain text.
Message 20 of 297 (599 Views)
Reply
0 Likes