Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Treasure Hunter
7541 posts

Re: List Of Games The PSV Desperately Needs To Thrive

Apr 11, 2013

xripurjeansx wrote:

Sweet looks like Sony may actually make a good number of those games on The PSV after all.

Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas Stories (The vita will be getting a GTA Title in some Capacity I'm sure the PSP had 3)
Bioshock Vita (Still in Limbo Development wise)
Twisted Metal: Vita (Eat Sleep & Play has gotta be good for something)
God Of War: Flames Of Olympus (Of course Sony is working on a God Of War Vita title this is a given)
Batman: Arkham City (Confirmed)
Portal: Portable (Sony needs to get in contact with Valve)
Borderlands Vita (It was discussed by Sony Executives with great interest)
Resident Evil Vita (Possible Resident Evil: Revelations Port)
Dark Souls Vita (Hmmm pretty doubtful but man would that be something)
Gran Turismo Vita (This is also a given just a question of when)
SOCOM (Prob never going to happen ever since Zipper was shut down)

Yup it's looking good so far. Bout to buy myself a Vita now that it's FINALLY getting some good games on it. Still prob going to wait for a Price Drop of 200 though as it's Imminent.

Please use plain text.
Message 81 of 297 (371 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7541 posts

Apr 20, 2013

Capcom has confirmed Resident Evil: Revelations will not be getting a Vita Port ever because quote on quote it's screen is too small.

Please use plain text.
Message 82 of 297 (356 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
37 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 20, 2013

just give us all the ps2 games and make a ps2 emulater there are so many awesome ps2 games and it really would help the device sell

i would rather play on my vita then have to use a emulater to play some great ps2 games such as

dragon quest 8

final fantasy 10

kingdom hearts 1 2 final mix 2 re chan of memeories... Love this **bleep** game

come on sony......... if konami can remake metal gear sold and make it run u can make a ps2 emulater

another thing i want to add is join all the **bleep** playstation stores or make it so i can buy Japanese games more easy its a pain in the **bleep** to buy those **bleep** yen cards............

Please use plain text.
Message 83 of 297 (350 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1860 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 20, 2013

chickenbonetom wrote:

PapaWarlock wrote:

Occhi07 wrote:

chickenbonetom wrote:

I'll buy a vita when it comes down a reasonable price and when it has finally gets some good games on it. Hence the purpose of this thread. I mean the vita has been out for well over a year now and it's Library is just pathetic. The PSP had way more good games after it was on the market for a year.

its been out for a year and a month. and actually, the vita has a lot of games, however, they span many genres, so most people feel like it has a crappy library

Thank you. Nice to see someone else using their noggin. As with anything there are great games and there are bad games. Some people like one game and others will condemn the same one.

Some people do like to be negative and combative though.

I'm Not trying to be negative. I'm just trying to get Sony to realize that without more high profile games like the ones I've listed in my Post the Vita with shrivel up and die. The PSP had not one , not two but 3 Grand Theft Auto games for it. GTA is a hugely popular franchise so a Vita GTA title would be a no brainer one would think. The PSP also had not one but two God Of War Titles for it and a Twisted metal game, The Vita does not. It's not just a coincidence the Vita is doing horribly and has just happens to have no High Profile games like the PSP had. It's high price isn't helping but then again the PSP was pricey when it first released and still managed to sell very well.

The psp had 3 gta games over a span of seven years. the vitas been out for 1 year. calm your nips.  plus, if you want to play gta so bad, play the digital ones that are on the vita.

i dont even know whats so great about gta.  its stealing cars, messing with prostitutes, and shooting cops.  whats the big deal?

Please use plain text.
Message 84 of 297 (342 Views)
Treasure Hunter
7541 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 21, 2013

Occhi07 wrote:

chickenbonetom wrote:

PapaWarlock wrote:

Occhi07 wrote:

chickenbonetom wrote:

I'll buy a vita when it comes down a reasonable price and when it has finally gets some good games on it. Hence the purpose of this thread. I mean the vita has been out for well over a year now and it's Library is just pathetic. The PSP had way more good games after it was on the market for a year.

its been out for a year and a month. and actually, the vita has a lot of games, however, they span many genres, so most people feel like it has a crappy library

Thank you. Nice to see someone else using their noggin. As with anything there are great games and there are bad games. Some people like one game and others will condemn the same one.

Some people do like to be negative and combative though.

I'm Not trying to be negative. I'm just trying to get Sony to realize that without more high profile games like the ones I've listed in my Post the Vita with shrivel up and die. The PSP had not one , not two but 3 Grand Theft Auto games for it. GTA is a hugely popular franchise so a Vita GTA title would be a no brainer one would think. The PSP also had not one but two God Of War Titles for it and a Twisted metal game, The Vita does not. It's not just a coincidence the Vita is doing horribly and has just happens to have no High Profile games like the PSP had. It's high price isn't helping but then again the PSP was pricey when it first released and still managed to sell very well.

The psp had 3 gta games over a span of seven years. the vitas been out for 1 year. calm your nips.  plus, if you want to play gta so bad, play the digital ones that are on the vita.

i dont even know whats so great about gta.  its stealing cars, messing with prostitutes, and shooting cops.  whats the big deal?

Well actually no the PSP already had 2 GTA Games at this point in time.  Not quite sure where you came up with 7 lol. Liberty City Stories & Vice City Stories both came out within a year after the PSP was released in March of 2005.  Whether you like GTA games or not they have proven to be a big System seller for the PSP and is one of the most Popular gaming Franchises of all time. Excluding it from the PSV is probably the dumbest move Sony can make. They may as well have shot themselves in the foot.

tumblr_m4mgyxqSkr1qc19sjo1_400.gif

Please use plain text.
Message 85 of 297 (328 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
250 posts

Apr 21, 2013

Am I the only one that thinks that a Vita version of Journey is a great idea. As long as it has connection with PS3 users then it should be good.

PS1~PS2~PS3~PSP~PS Vita~Dreamcast.
-Killzone Mercenary Beta Tester
Free userbars
Please use plain text.
Message 86 of 297 (323 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2464 posts

Apr 21, 2013

xClayMeow wrote:

P4G, Disgaea 3, Atelier and sorta-JRPG Zero Escape have all been rather well received.

I know I'm late to this party but what? Zero Escape is a Visual Novel with puzzle elements. There's no sorta/kinda/slightly/somewhat involved, Visual Novel != JRPG. Period~.

P4G and Atelier are both ports. Disgaea 3 isn't only a port but also a SRPG. Two JRPGs is a really poor number for a system that is past its first year considering its heritage. The PSP amassed a really good number of JRPGs. Of the ones that we have coming for the remainder of the year only two really qualify as brand new JRPGs: Ys Celceta and Valhalla Knights 3. FFX / X-2 HD are, again, ports so they don't really count that much~.

Japan does have some extra JRPGs, I'll give them that. But if they don't come overseas it's the same as nothing. I do not disagree that the PSV could also use WRPGs but please..it's far from having even "a few" JRPGs. And, again because that mistake stands out like a sore thumb, Zero Escape is a Visual Novel. JRPG and Zero Escape do not go together on the same sentence~.

Please use plain text.
Message 87 of 297 (316 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7541 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 21, 2013

renstimpy3 wrote:

Am I the only one that thinks that a Vita version of Journey is a great idea. As long as it has connection with PS3 users then it should be good.

It's not that it isn't a good idea it's the fact that it would be a waste of thatgamecompanys time as the Vita has such a small user base in comparison to the ps3. Would you want to make the same game all over again for a different system that has sold a excess of like 3 million units if that? Not much profit in doing that at all.

Please use plain text.
Message 88 of 297 (309 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1859 posts

Apr 21, 2013

I think they should also add a Battlefield Vita, and Bethseda should make some games for the platform as well

PSN: Deadly_Rabbit123
XBL: BruteForce94

Proud Owner of Xbox One and PS4
Please use plain text.
Message 89 of 297 (302 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
11161 posts

Apr 21, 2013

chickenbonetom wrote:

Whoo that new Batman Game Arkham Orgins will be getting a Vita Port.

Batman: Arkham Origins Headed to PS3 on October 25th, Arkham Origins Blackgate to PS Vita on the Same Day

Batman: Arkham Origins iings not be ported to the Vita. Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate is a completely different game than B: AO.

Please use plain text.
Message 90 of 297 (324 Views)
0 Likes