PlayStation MVP
27121 posts

Re: Competitive Split Screen Online?

May 2, 2014

murphdawg1 wrote:

TechnoDaft wrote:

Ya Resistance is a no for me and Uncharted looks to much like an assasins creed knockoff but i may get littlebigplanet keep hearing about that game but cant find any split screen videos for LBP 1 or 2 can only find them for karting {and it's all co-op me and my girl like to play competitively}

Uncharted is nowhere near being an Assassin's Creed knockoff. Alot of people compare Uncharted to Tomb Raider.

It's actually more of a Clive Cussler Dirk Pitt novel crammed into a video game.

Message 11 of 31 (308 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2171 posts

May 2, 2014

CaptainAlbator wrote:

Uncharted is nowhere near being an Assassin's Creed knockoff. Alot of people compare Uncharted to Tomb Raider.

It's actually more of a Clive Cussler Dirk Pitt novel crammed into a video game.

i always thought it felt more like a more modern Indiana Jones.

Message 12 of 31 (304 Views)
First Son
8 posts

May 2, 2014

Ok so Call Of Duty is out of the question to many hackers and the game sucks and unbalanced {halo was simple but was balanced thats why i played it} but looks like Uncharted is the only choice here {for now split screen might be unbearable for us} but my question if i buy Uncharted how do I remove the level cap {or does the Game of the year digital not have a cap}

Message 13 of 31 (288 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2849 posts

Re: Looking for a good FPS game on PS3, with ability to play split screen with other players

May 2, 2014
The game of the Year edition doesn't have the Level Cap but you will it's 29GB as you have to install the Single Player portion as that's what will be the full Multiplayer unlock key.

But if you are buying the game to play just the Mutliplayer then I would recommend just buying the Free To Play add-ons as they are extremely cheap & will cost you like $5 to unlock the full Multiplayer experience for both Competitive & Co-op.. + Plus all the Competitive Maps are free and the Co-op Story map + extra co-op Mode are also bundled into the to Co-op Addons.

Plus the game will be getting a small update sometime this month a Naughty Dog developer posted it today on the UC3 forums.

Also there's a specific mode called '3 Team Death Match' that pits 3 teams of two's against each other so Split-screeners have a lot of options in this game.
Message 14 of 31 (284 Views)
Fender Bender
2849 posts

Re: Looking for a good FPS game on PS3, with ability to play split screen with other players

May 2, 2014
Ugh typo in my first sentence x_x
Message 15 of 31 (283 Views)
First Son
8 posts

May 2, 2014

ok thnx alot cliff so for now ill play the F2P and once hit that cap {if ever} i'll just upgrade ingame Smiley Very Happy 

Message 16 of 31 (281 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2860 posts

May 2, 2014

wycliff_12 wrote:
Might I add Uncharted 3 offers Split Screen in every online mode. Competitive & Co-op. Just to Clariify... Yeh I'm a huge fan of that multiplayer if it's not obvious haha.

How does competitive split screen work if both people are playing off the same system?

Message 17 of 31 (279 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
8 posts

May 2, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dEq-34RGERI is the split screen video i seen {i hate how it is but hope it's top/bottom on my tube xD}

Message 18 of 31 (278 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
8 posts

May 2, 2014
  • UNCHARTED 3: Drake’s Deception Multiplayer Competitive MP – Level 25 Limit – $4.99
  • UNCHARTED 3: Drake’s Deception Multiplayer Competitive MP – No Level Limit – $19.99
  • UNCHARTED 3: Drake’s Deception Multiplayer Co-op Adventure Add On – $11.99
  • UNCHARTED 3: Drake’s Deception Multiplayer Co-op Arena Add On – $9.99
  • UNCHARTED 3: Drake’s Deception Multiplayer DLC Map Packs – $24.99
  • UNCHARTED 3: Drake’s Deception Multiplayer French Language Pack – Free
  • UNCHARTED 3: Drake’s Deception Multiplayer Spanish Language Pack – Free
  • UNCHARTED 3: Drake’s Deception Multiplayer Splitscreen Add On – $1.99
  • UNCHARTED 3: Drake’s Deception Single Player Experience – $29.99

Looks like it would be better to buy the GOTY then to unlock on here price wise

Message 19 of 31 (273 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2849 posts

May 2, 2014
That video is actually from the Beta lol.
But it's top /bottom if you have a good size TV then it really shouldn't be a problem. They do it top/bottom instead of side to side because of the 360 degree camera you have full control of & for traversal / better view of the maps.

@murphdawg1 - well there'sa feature where you can both use one PSN ID & the second player will have a (1) beside their name or each player can sign in with their own PSN ID even though they are playing from the same system

Also @TechnoDaft - You will hit the level cap after like 5 games or less depending on how well you do.

But the Full Competitive Multiplayer Unlock costs $1.99

Split Screen Add- On is .99 cents
Co-op Arena - Add on (you get Shade Survival an extra Co op Mode bundled free) for .99 cents.

Co-op Adevnture Addon (you get the Fort Co-op Story Map bundled free) for $1.50

That's all the cash you need to spend to have the full experience. All other DLC's are character skins & cosmetic items which are also bundled very cheaply.
Message 20 of 31 (271 Views)
0 Likes