Apr 08 2013
By: VirtuousJohn First Son 7 posts

Looking for new friends to play with.

3 replies 96 views Edited Apr 8, 2013

I'm Johnathan, and I recently made PS3 my main console. So don't have much friends, and I want to play with some new people. The games I have that are online are Uncharted 3, Tomb Raider, Metal Gear Solid Peace Walker (HD collection), Dead Nation, and Little Big Planet 2 (I can download it thanks to Plus, if anyone wants me to). I have SF4AE, but expires tomorrow. I love to play coop the most, but still play VS. I'm a laid back guy who loves to play for fun/lols, so if you want to play, add me. VirtuousJohn (not sure if my gamertag will show up on the post are not.) 

Message 1 of 4 (96 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
41760 posts

Re: Looking for new friends to play with.

Apr 8, 2013

VirtuousJohn wrote:

I'm Johnathan, and I recently made PS3 my main console. So don't have much friends, and I want to play with some new people. The games I have that are online are Uncharted 3, Tomb Raider, Metal Gear Solid Peace Walker (HD collection), Dead Nation, and Little Big Planet 2 (I can download it thanks to Plus, if anyone wants me to). I have SF4AE, but expires tomorrow. I love to play coop the most, but still play VS. I'm a laid back guy who loves to play for fun/lols, so if you want to play, add me. VirtuousJohn (not sure if my gamertag will show up on the post are not.) 

Welcome to the PlayStation Community.

Here's a link to a Thread that was created for people looking for new friends to add to play & chat with, check it out.

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-General/THE-UNOFFICIAL-Make-NEW-PSN-FRIENDS/td-p/...

Your (PSN ID) shows up in all posts you make on the Forums.

BRIT-KO

CMNTY_SIG_MVP_500x100_002B.jpg

Customer Service - 1-800-345-SONY (7669)
Account & billing Support -1-877-971-SONY (7669)
Available Mon to Fri 8am - 8pm PST
Message 2 of 4 (93 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
7 posts

Apr 8, 2013

Arlight, I replied to it. Thank you.

Message 3 of 4 (87 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Keyblade Wielder
9712 posts

Apr 9, 2013
Typically adding random people from a message board just leads to having people on your friends list but not much interacting with them day to day. Most gamers are quite reserved and play with their close gamer friends first and don't go too far beyond those.
Message 4 of 4 (67 Views)
0 Likes