Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
First Son
1 posts

Re: MLB 13 the show

Dec 10, 2012

Historic teams:

1986 Mets and Red Sox, 1995 Mariners,  1995 Indians, 2001 Mariners, 2005 White Sox and Astros, 2008 Rays,1988 Dodgers, 1961 Yankees, The Big Red Machine 1970-76 Reds, 1984 Tigers.

Stadium upgrades:

Safeco Field new fence dimensions, video screen, and Edgar's Restaurant, Also there is no longer a chain link fence keeping fans protected by the bullpens, it is just a countertop  fence all along both bullpens about waist high (put in place for better fan experience and field viewing)

630x420_SafecoWallMod_display_image.jpgScoreboard Rendering 2-thumb-620x413-36403.jpgedgars.0_standard_730.0.png     

Petco Park new fence dimensions 

Equipment: 

Sponserships would be nice, i.e. Rawlings, Wilson, Nike, Mizuno, New Balance, Louisville Slugger, Marucci, Franklin, Adidas etc. 

More variety of gloves (even if you don't end up with sponsers) not every player has a modified trap-eze web. Put in I-web, H-web, Two-Piece, One Piece, Basket, and Trapeze. 

Necklaces ( Chains, Tornado, Power Balance, beads etc.) 

Colors: 

Some teams that have navy blue as their color like the Mariners, have to light of a navy blue. Their actual blue looks almost black. Darken those navy blues a little bit. 

Animations: 

Most every animation in the game is spot on. One way to add to it is a variety of dugout celebrations or showings of disgust. When a player is called out on a close call have him jaw with the ump a little bit. (One way to do that is add a personality trait. Also a variety of handshakes for certain players when they hit a homerun. I like your idea of interviews and showing the players with the World Series Trophy. How about you show the players who won an award like MVP or Cy Young receiving their awards on Opening Day. 

Uniforms:

Add all classic uniforms for all teams. Have them be unlockable by adding a currency system. I would love to play with the Mariners and their early 1990's uniforms, or the Padres 1998 uniforms etc. 

I like the idea of having players in the All-Star Game wearing their acutal team uniforms, because that's how it has always been. Just have a specific patch for the All-Star Game to put on their uniforms in the actual game. 

Players:

The player creating and editing is one of the best in all sports games. But one thing you could add to is the hair. Add longer hairstyles for people who want their player to look like say Tim Lincecum or Randy Johnson in the 1990's. 

Have the option for different hairstyles and facial hair options for current players. i.e. What if Brian Wilson shaves his beard mid season? You should be able to take his beard off.  Or if a player is growing  a beard throughout the season, have the option to put a beard on him.  

Tattoos, players have them and it would make the game that much more realistic. For example, Josh Hamilton is known for his tattoos. They are what make Josh Hamilton, Josh Hamilton. joshblog.JPG

I'm excited to see what you guys do with this and will be buying MLB 13: The Show on its release date! 

Please use plain text.
Message 41 of 65 (1,537 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Dec 13, 2012

Finally someone understands! it would be AWESOME to have those championship teams on hand to play with. I once had a thought of just having Mark Mcgwire and Sammy Sosa in the game jus to see balls fly out of the park

Please use plain text.
Message 42 of 65 (1,520 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Dec 13, 2012
That is a nice attention to detail. I always wanted to differ a guy like Buster Posey or a Russel Martin from Kurt Suzuki or w.e.
Please use plain text.
Message 43 of 65 (1,521 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Dec 13, 2012
Way back when MVP baseball 2005 came out, if you didnt like the call, you would press triangle and continue to press it to intensify the arguement. I too would like to see that back
Please use plain text.
Message 44 of 65 (1,519 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 17, 2012

MLB 13 the Show soundtrack coming in less than few months needs wide variety of music that baseball fans & gamers will enjoy listening to during the upcoming season.  Also, would like to see a manager or a player arguing on balls/strikes & a brawl w/ the two teams running out from the dugout/field before being ejected from the game, plus new injury graphics similar in recnt Madden NFL. Here are the list of music tracks to be consider in the game. 
Akon - Can't Stop Me (featuring Lil Wayne & T-Pain)
Black Veil Brides - I Am Bulletproof or Days Are Numbered
Bullet For My Valentine - Temper Temper 

Carly Rae Jepsen featuring Owl City - Good Times
Cherri Bomb - Shake the Ground
Green Day - Nuclear Family or 99 Revolutions
Hoobastank - No Win Situation
Iron Maiden - Ace High
Michael Jackson - Speed Demon (Nero Remix)
No Doubt - Gravity 
Rise Against - Midnight Hands
Snoop Dogg - Here Comes the King or Harder Times
The Offspring - The Future Is Now
Thousand Foot Krutch - Light Up the Sky

Please use plain text.
Message 45 of 65 (1,498 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Dec 17, 2012
a wider variety of commentating instead of having to hear the same stuff over and over again! Make it sound more realistic.
Please use plain text.
Message 46 of 65 (1,489 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Dec 17, 2012

Make a wider variety of commentating so that you dont just hear the same stuff over and over again, to make it more realistic.  Make another trait for pitchers that would show how easily they will lose their composure on the mound or how confident they will be able to stay during tough situations; that will also make things more realistic.  also in franchise and rtts it would be cool to see double headers every so often beccause of rain and show muddy jerseys after playing in rain.  also be able to make new teams for franchises and include some of the legendary teams and players of the past.

Please use plain text.
Message 47 of 65 (1,488 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Dec 17, 2012
also to be able to send of managers to argue calls
Please use plain text.
Message 48 of 65 (1,487 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Dec 21, 2012

I really want a "real lfe" gameplay and franchise.

I want real contracts. I mean you had A-Rod making like 6 or 7 mil last year. Then realistic budgets as well. 

I want more realistic trades(not trading one good player for another to make the deal happen). Should distinguish teams that want prospects at end of deadline to be able to trade their big chips for prosepcts.

I want to be able to walk more.

Be able to create a stadium(like Madden)& create a team or be able to relocate. So from the money I earn from concessions, merchandise, etc. I want to be able to use that once I upgrade and buy everything for my current stadium. In like 5 years I have around 200+ million and nothing to do with it. Also customizing stadiums with WS banners or when I purchase additional seating or hot tub, I want to be able to see it.

Updated rosters. When you buy the game I want to be able to link to online and have updated realistic rosters.

I want to be able to resign players throughout the season and also be able to fire and hire coaches midway through the season as well.

I know all things wont be able to get done, but if you add these things, I feel would be the best game ever and would(I believe) get rid of 2K baseball as no one will buy it.  

Please use plain text.
Message 49 of 65 (1,464 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Dec 25, 2012

All the Show needs to add is "Be A Pro Mode" along side RTTS. I think everyone would love to play as their favorite player. Much like the EA Sports NHL series where you can play as anyone. The Show would greatly benefit from a "Be A Pro Mode" just call it "Be In The Show Mode" or something.

Please use plain text.
Message 50 of 65 (1,439 Views)
0 Likes