Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Uncharted Territory
1431 posts

Re: MLB 13 the show

Dec 26, 2012

I missed out on MLB 12 this year due the fact I was out in a Natinal Park working and adventuring so funds was not sure great. But this spring once I get out of boot camp. I will be getting MLB 13.It was a hard year not having a MLB game its boring to watch on tv but hell of fun playing it on the ps3. Now that I'm living back in real life and more time I can get back into. It looks like a ton of upgrades between 11,12 and 13 will be made. But I'm not sure when I will be getting 13 because I am enlisting into the US Navy asap . I have a few more lbs about 10 to lose and I'm going in. On the game side of things. How was MLB 12 ? 

Please use plain text.
Message 51 of 65 (859 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Jan 21, 2013
I think that the idea of custom teams in franchise is awesome but you gotta make the options for team Jerseys and hats and symbols good or else it's just a waste. There should be pre game bp before every game. Brands would be awesome for things like shoes ,bats, gloves etc. If it's raining in a stadium with a retractable roof then the roof should close. More accessories would be awesome like tattoos, phiten necklaces, chains. The little things that make the game cooler.Make sure that you have each teams farm system put in the game in depth so that call ups that weren't bare making it to the bigs at the start of the season can make it. pennants would be cool and the celebrations for everything could be better Ex: You could show the world series trophy and represent it.
Please use plain text.
Message 52 of 65 (709 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
12 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 30, 2013

two things I noticed about MLB 12:

1) Pausing the game.  5 minutes of pause is too much.  it should be more like 3 minutes.  And people will repeatedly hit start, then back, then pause again, over and over again.  drives people crazy!  allow gamers to only pause 3 times total per inning for a total of 3 minutes overall.

2) Base throwing seems to slow.  there are times when we want to throw the ball immediately so let us.  also, there is a "leading off of 2nd base glitch".  gamers will lead way off of 2nd base.  if you try to pick them off of 2nd base the base runner sees the SS moving in behind him and then steals 3rd.  the 'picking off the runner on 2nd base' animation is just too slow.  overall, the base throwing in this game is too slow.  i understand the concept of your throwing system but it lacks a quick throw when needed.  also, i should be able to throw the ball to any base i want to on a pick off attemp, even if there is no runner on that base. 

Please use plain text.
Message 53 of 65 (654 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
13319 posts

Feb 21, 2013

I read an article recently in GameInformer I think and two things caught my attention. Apparently we're going to be able to see how our RTTS players stack up against other people's RTTS players. Kind of cool. Also now when a player switches team apparently his uniform will change to reflect the new team. Looking forward to the new game and I am currently finishing my starting pitchers career. Only regret I have is not having a no hitter or a perfect game.

Please use plain text.
Message 54 of 65 (554 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Feb 25, 2013

Team designing = manage roster. :smileyhappy:

I agree on the WS celebrations. Commentators act like it's a regular season game, and not an important one.

Please use plain text.
Message 55 of 65 (523 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 25, 2013
Please use plain text.
Message 56 of 65 (521 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1431 posts

Feb 28, 2013

7 more days people. ! OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!

Please use plain text.
Message 57 of 65 (493 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Mar 2, 2013

I missed out on last years but I have a couple of friends picking this years up and was wondering a few things.  Is there still co-op, and if so how does it work?  Also, will it let you turn the commentators back on in Road to the Show?  I know they took them out of this years mode, but I was hoping I could turn it back on.

Please use plain text.
Message 58 of 65 (474 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Mar 7, 2013
I would love to see the WBC teams!! Rin out 2k baseball its so fake ! It would be a huge plus to add WBC teams I believe so! PLEASE!!!
Please use plain text.
Message 59 of 65 (352 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Mar 21, 2013

Can any one help me with the Average boost trophy: i got 5 hits with one player and it didnt un lock what did i do? 

Please use plain text.
Message 60 of 65 (268 Views)
0 Likes