Fender Bender
2961 posts

Re: Mercenary Kings... What an awful game.

Apr 6, 2014

Hitman I'm shocked? This thread has already been wrecked by these people or maybe you didn't notice? Then this guy wants this locked for what? Because it hasn't gone their way? Shutting down your very own complaints about this game...

HiTmAN_90 wrote:

strider367 wrote:

There he goes again taking his hitler pills again. Now your ordering the mods around. You really have a small set don't you? Lol

ToXiC_Skiils wrote:

Requesting thread lock

maybe strider will go away then....

i reported that comment idk why hes going around acting all crazy today

AlphaZone4.com | Home Item Database
Map
Map

Schlachlen-Haus fünf ................................

Message 171 of 183 (207 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1648 posts

Re: Mercenary Kings...Wow...what a steaming pile.

Apr 6, 2014

i like this game, like everything sucks at first but once you start upgrading then it's pretty good

Got my Vita for $50. Woot.
Message 172 of 183 (200 Views)
0 Likes
Naughty Paw
20309 posts

Re: Mercenary Kings...Wow...what a steaming pile.

Apr 6, 2014

This game is fun.

Message 173 of 183 (191 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
13185 posts

Apr 6, 2014

strider367 wrote:

Whatever comes from you is totally meaningless. All the non mvp's have to do is read everything here. Everybody can see what's your agenda. As I told somebody else here make you own thread. Tell people what you like about this game. But alas that's not your agenda. Your here to bust up this thread and stop other people from expressing themselves on how much this game doesn't belong on the ps4.

You're not worthy of your temporay title mvp troll. I will point out a forum rule you keep breaking. No one is allowed to bypass the censor program. Your little window you keep using is in violation of the forum rules. Because you have bypassed the censor program. So hold on to your button for just a little while longer lol...

Setzaroth wrote:

strider367 wrote:

No I was being a little bizarre. So I could match your wit or lack of. I always find it funny when people say the darnest things then forget they said it. Their superior intellect amazes me. And just like the mvp troll before you. Who lost in his argument after he decided to go with his personal attack. You lost as well.

So talk to hand because the face is not listening. Your child like attacks may work in your little mind. But then again that's only in your little mind Lol...

ToXiC_Skiils wrote:
Ok last post then I'm done talking to strider

The hypocrisy is strong in your latest post. As a matter of fact, your latest post doesn't make any sense its just a bunch of rambling. You want to come in here and bash the game yet want others to leave the thread when they defend it. Who's really acting like hitler here?

Not sure you understand what an argument is friend. I refuted fully everything you said, and all you did was call me troll, ironically, because you in fact had nothing to say.

Claiming nobody understands what's going on then in the same breath, berating SONY as if they had anything to do with the game.... It's hilarious. I hope this thread stays unlocked, it will serve well for a daily laugh. Please continue.

CAN YOU REPORT IT TO MODS AND...

You know what to do

photo AL2009manBanner2013_zpsd80ecc86.png
Message 174 of 183 (162 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
13185 posts

Apr 6, 2014

Is anyone still being Whiny Brats and Idiots in this post.

Message 175 of 183 (161 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
13185 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 6, 2014

strider367 wrote:

Hitman I'm shocked? This thread has already been wrecked by these people or maybe you didn't notice? Then this guy wants this locked for what? Because it hasn't gone their way? Shutting down your very own complaints about this game...

HiTmAN_90 wrote:

strider367 wrote:

There he goes again taking his hitler pills again. Now your ordering the mods around. You really have a small set don't you? Lol

ToXiC_Skiils wrote:

Requesting thread lock

maybe strider will go away then....

i reported that comment idk why hes going around acting all crazy today

We're the one took this OP very seriously. the more we complain and fight, the faster it get lock.

Message 176 of 183 (160 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
18676 posts

Apr 6, 2014

strider367 wrote:

Whatever comes from you is totally meaningless. All the non mvp's have to do is read everything here. Everybody can see what's your agenda. As I told somebody else here make you own thread. Tell people what you like about this game. But alas that's not your agenda. Your here to bust up this thread and stop other people from expressing themselves on how much this game doesn't belong on the ps4.

You're not worthy of your temporay title mvp troll. I will point out a forum rule you keep breaking. No one is allowed to bypass the censor program. Your little window you keep using is in violation of the forum rules. Because you have bypassed the censor program. So hold on to your button for just a little while longer lol...

Setzaroth wrote:

strider367 wrote:

No I was being a little bizarre. So I could match your wit or lack of. I always find it funny when people say the darnest things then forget they said it. Their superior intellect amazes me. And just like the mvp troll before you. Who lost in his argument after he decided to go with his personal attack. You lost as well.

So talk to hand because the face is not listening. Your child like attacks may work in your little mind. But then again that's only in your little mind Lol...

ToXiC_Skiils wrote:
Ok last post then I'm done talking to strider

The hypocrisy is strong in your latest post. As a matter of fact, your latest post doesn't make any sense its just a bunch of rambling. You want to come in here and bash the game yet want others to leave the thread when they defend it. Who's really acting like hitler here?

Not sure you understand what an argument is friend. I refuted fully everything you said, and all you did was call me troll, ironically, because you in fact had nothing to say.

Claiming nobody understands what's going on then in the same breath, berating SONY as if they had anything to do with the game.... It's hilarious. I hope this thread stays unlocked, it will serve well for a daily laugh. Please continue.

But alas... you're too busy with your tin-foil hat logic to read my first reply to this thread and realize I don't even like the game.... what a wonderful puzzle daily life must be for you.

RE-THINK SALAD

Message 177 of 183 (151 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
18676 posts

Apr 6, 2014
The box is a violation? BAbababHAHAHAHAHAHAHAhahahHAHAHAHAHAHAhahahHAHHhaa

lolololol.gif

RE-THINK SALAD

Message 178 of 183 (145 Views)
Welcoming Committee
14231 posts

Apr 6, 2014

Salesmunn wrote:
Mercenary Kings is fun. Not sure what else you fools are babbling about here....

I thought it was fun for a while, then the missions started to get longer and just messy.

I like my side scrollers to have one layer of level, not one level and multiple layers.

But if you like it, great. I'm not going to tell you that you are a fool for liking it. I'm sure plenty of others will like or hate it too. Just kind of glad that some people are able to enjoy it.

Message 179 of 183 (126 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Monster Hunter
33 posts

Apr 6, 2014

I can't believe someones discontent about this free game ended up being a 18 page thread.

A nightmare is fed before it is born.
Message 180 of 183 (102 Views)
0 Likes