Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Treasure Hunter
5659 posts

Re: Metal Gear creator uncertain on PlayStation 3

Jun 1, 2005

Supa Ninja wrote:
haha you guys are,IDIOTS! he's saying that Xbox 360 is way better! he is completely,bashing PS3  "PS3 would be like a dinner you only have once a year,or twice a year on your anniversary,whereas Xbox 360 would be something,you had two or three times a month and Revolution is the kind of great dinner that you have every day at your home".

REVOLUTION! and i shall add that as my quote haha!

you,must be like 10 years old cause if u have mcdonlads every day , well ,,ur probally one of the ppl suing macdonlads for making u fat , ,if ps3 is an anniversary dinner ,  well u have to accually,celebrate one to even understand what they are saying, so im just gonna,end there and think that u don't understand.
Image hosting by Photobucket
Message 61 of 64 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6621 posts

Jun 1, 2005
I love seafood.
Message 62 of 64 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6621 posts

Jun 1, 2005

Llama Herder wrote:

Loving Live wrote:

Sgt.Napalm wrote:

Yes.

LOL, do you actually believe the MS propaganda?

...opposed to what the facts and every single developer who's ever been asked the question of, wich one is more powerful?

Has there even been one developer say the 360?

Message Edited by Sgt.Napalm on 05-31-2005 05:15 PM

No but when several other tech sites have also said the MS numbers are correct then I think we can assume they were not lying. Not one person to date has been able to disprove one fact they stated. That should tell you something

Web techs don't make games, game developers make games.

And web techs don't have the finalized hardware yet to run the appropriate tests. Only sheep would take them for face value.
Message 63 of 64 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5659 posts

Jun 1, 2005

Jordahn wrote:
I love seafood.

i love seafood also , anyways in an unrelated point that has nothing to do wit this thread
,i read the article in ur sig and , it says "Numerous game developers have complained that market leader Sony made ,its new PlayStation 2 console so difficult to program that current games ,harness only a fraction of its power." which,makes me wounder , is it because we are seeing ps3 a year from now,because developers have finally max'd out ps2's true power and we'll,get that this year?  i guess we'll never know.
Image hosting by Photobucket
Message 64 of 64 (2 Views)
0 Likes