Nov 28 2013
By: LordDhampire Survivor 2678 posts

Monster Hunter

6 replies 314 views Edited Nov 28, 2013
Anyone else think Monster Hunter would be amazing on the ps4? I personally love the series and would love to see it on the ps4, I know people who would buy it over the One just because of that game alone.

I don't have a twitter but can someone who does tweet Shuhei Yoshida?
Message 1 of 7 (314 Views)
Fender Bender
3501 posts

Re: Monster Hunter

Nov 28, 2013

I tweeted him, he said no. Sorry.

Smiley Wink

The truth will set you free... But it may sting a bit...
Message 2 of 7 (289 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Jan 27, 2014
Its sad but capcom turned there back on sony for any MH title on ps3 or 4 in europe. The market seemed to be to little and not the right people. It seems that the wii was a better choice for them and the poor grafics they wanted to keep.
Instead, monster hunter online will come to PC. Look it up. Also a older game that got banned named hunter blade made a allmost axact copy of a monster hunter game. To bad capcom responded with a lawsuit or copyright issue and banned the game from the network.
It was actually pritty good and spot on. So its buying a wii or wait for the online version on pc. Maybe, Maybe!!! The online version from pc could be ported to ps4 like a free game as warthunder of warframe etc
Message 3 of 7 (244 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Jan 28, 2014

SONY desperately needs it for the VITA and MH sales would only skyrocket. Why doesn't CAPCOM let SONY have MH?

Message 4 of 7 (221 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shinra Executive
42149 posts

Jan 28, 2014
MH is weird. Seems like Nintendo has tied it up on handhelds and what little effort goes into console ventures after Sony found some hope in the franchise on the PSP but you would think Capcom would be able to build up quite the fanbase with a PS3/PS4/PSV version that allowed people to transfer around their save. Play at home on PS3/PS4 and when you're out, continue on the Vita. Capcom seems to be content with 'revisions/rereleases' (one was just announced for 4 I think) and letting Sony/Nintendo fight over them. In other words: easy money for Capcom with little effort. I guess we can wait and see how PS4 does in Japan. If it's a hit like it's been elsewhere, I don't see Capcom avoiding it. SCEJ is helping with Deep Down I believe so wouldn't be beyond reason for SCEJ to possibly continue the relationship with a new MH for PS4/Vita.

MH has the brand recognition despite all the other genre games that have come out over that time (God Eater, etc.) so it's kind of weird to see so many of them on the Vita/still in the PS ecosystem but just not taking over the spot =\

Message 5 of 7 (214 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
450 posts

Jan 28, 2014

get a wii U if you wanna play it

Message 6 of 7 (201 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

May 15, 2014

i honestly think capcom could really benefit from allowing sony the monster hunter 4 game on maybe the ps3 or ps4 but both would be best. Like this if you think that would be awesome.

Message 7 of 7 (78 Views)
0 Likes