Fender Bender
2785 posts

Re: More NEW GAMES announcement on GAMESCOM 2013 !?!?!

Jun 23, 2013

How about more platformers? I want Jak and Daxter!

Message 11 of 18 (226 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
9398 posts

Jun 23, 2013

ccrogers15 wrote:

Naughty dog already said they dont want The Last of us to have a sequel. Its that type of game that will be ruined if it gets a sequel.

Too many great games turn into sequel after sequel of milked out rehashes. 

Anyways, i can bet on:

Little Big Planet 3

Something God Of War related

Something Ratchet and Clank Related

Fallout 4

Also, probably some new IP`s, and maybe some revived IP`s such as Medievil or Ape Escape.

I heard that Naught Dog said they are done with Joel and Ellies story, but they are not done with the world of the Last of Us, which sounds like they plan to do a sequel but with new characters to focus on.

Message 12 of 18 (222 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Jun 24, 2013

For the love of gaming...PLEASE just announce Jak 4!....

Sequels to many of my favorite childhoods games have been announced after many years of hopefulness. KH3, finally announced...Sly 4, finally made albeit by Sanzaru instead of Sucker Punch. Next up...Jak and Daxter.

I don't consider the lost frontier a sequel, and like to pretend it doesn't exist to be honest. On PS2, the games were already ahead of their time graphically, featured beautiful environments and worlds without loading screens. Imagine what they could do on PS4...

The Jak collection for PS3 is 5th on the Amazon best sellers list for PS3 games presently...it's pretty clear that fans would support a new Jak.

Message 13 of 18 (208 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
295 posts

Jun 24, 2013
Whovever said every game doesnt need a sequel is a genuis. Thank you! So many games get ruined by turning them into a series. Then agian number 3's are sometimes amazing lol. Honeslty though there a certain games that need to remain with one game only. Like RDR2. As much as i would love to see a second i know deep down it wouldnt work. John marstons son is no john marston.
Message 14 of 18 (189 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
191 posts

Jun 24, 2013
Will definitely have more games at Gamescon they have a lot of exclusives they have yet to show. They already announced they will have more then ms and ms has shown more- meaning Sony still has A LOT to show. I just want the system already
If you add me- let me know your from forum. I get a lot of request.
Message 15 of 18 (186 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
334 posts

Jun 24, 2013

RPG and JRPG are fine, but I just don't want SONY to put too much focus on them. Their fans do grow up. Also, I am not talking about completely shutting down the genre. I am just saying that turn base combat JRPG and RPG aren't mainstream like it was back in 90s and early 2000. 

PS4 need to win in North America next gen....and ACTION RPG and FPS and TPS do dominate this market.

Message 16 of 18 (185 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Jun 24, 2013

As long as the title has the words Last and Guardian in it I will be stoked. Seems like weve been waiting on the game for years. oh wait we have been waiting on the game for years. I hope the fnished game is worth the wait.

Message 17 of 18 (180 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Uncharted Territory
1786 posts

Jun 24, 2013

Sony, please ignore all these people and put all your time and money into a great Socom game Smiley Wink ...

*equips flame resistant suit*

Message 18 of 18 (156 Views)
0 Likes