Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Aug 26 2011
By: The_Hyphenator First Son 2 posts

Mortal Kombat Online Help

[ Edited ]
3 replies 445 views Edited Mar 17, 2014

I know this has been posted several times across several boards, but the question has never been answered, and I've found NOTHING helpful anywhere else online about this issue. Any help would be GREATLY appreciated!

I cannot connect online with Mortal Kombat. My connection to the PSN is fine. My connection to all other online games is fine. I have redeemed my Kombat Pass (and in fact, I've re-downloaded it to make sure). But when I try to connect, the game goes to the "Connecting Lobby" message with the spinning dragon icon, and does not go any further, no matter how long I wait (and I gave it a few hours while I ran errands, just to test it). I don't get an error message, the game doesn't freeze or crash, it just will not connect to the lobby.

I have tried everything I can think of. I've tried port forwarding. I've tried open NAT on my router. I've tried making the PS3 a DMZ. I have deleted the game data and reinstalled. I've used the built-in wireless. NOTHING works. Literally the only thing I have not tried is connecting the system via ethernet, because I don't have an ethernet cable long enough to reach from the router and modem into my living room where the PS3 is.

My current connection setup is using a TrendNet Wireless N Adapter, connected to my (60 GB launch model) PS3's ethernet port, which connects to my Netgear WNR3500L router.

PLEASE help! I'm losing my mind trying to figure this out, and there is NOTHING out on how to fix this problem!

Mod Edit: Added label. Want to learn more about labels? Click here! -Super_Nova2k13

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 4 (445 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Re: Mortal Kombat Online Help

Sep 2, 2011

yo did u try calling sony ???

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 4 (445 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Oct 19, 2012

Did you ever find out what was wrong with it? I'm having the same problem and it's driving me crazy!

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 4 (418 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Apr 22, 2013

hey can you tell me how you fixed this problem? i just change my internet company and having the same proble  ,,im guessing cauese is a different router...please let me know anything

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 4 (204 Views)
0 Likes