Jul 16 2013
By: remanutd5 Treasure Hunter 7385 posts

Most Wanted first party franchise/game on psvita?

[ Edited ]
30 replies 177 views Edited Jul 16, 2013

Hey guys i was wondering what is your first party or exclusive playstation game/franchise that you want to play on the psvita? i want so many first party or exclusive playstation games to come to the psvita but my most wanted would be a proper brutal off road racer MOTORSTORM game with up to 8 players wheel to wheel online multiplayer and up to 4 party players joining at the same time on an online race developed by Evolution Studios and not an incompetent studio. With that said what's yours? remember just list one no more. 

Message 1 of 31 (177 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
8191 posts

Re: Most Wanted first party franchise/game on psvita?

[ Edited ]
Jul 16, 2013

LittleBigPlanet!!!!

FiveFourteen
Ask FiveFourteen,Twitter,Google+
"I am passionate, vigilant, motivated, and I am proud to be a part of the PlayStation Community."
Message 2 of 31 (173 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7385 posts

Jul 16, 2013

FiveFourteen wrote:

LittleBigPlanet!!!!

Little Big Planet psvita in my opinion is the best in the franchise so i dont understand why you said LBP. I said Motorstorm because we didnt get a Motorstorm game we got a RC game with the Motorstorm name on it, garbage thats what we got. Evo needs to step it up and develop a brutal off road motorstorm game, heck even Big Big studios beat them at their own game, Motorstorm Arctic Edge Ranks among my top 5 psp games of all time and certainly the best racing game i've played on the little system.

Message 3 of 31 (167 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11715 posts

Jul 16, 2013

It might be nice to see another LocoRoco game. I'm not sure whether Midnight Carnival counts as a full game to the series or not, as I never got the chance to play it (it looks more like an expansion, though). An official "LocoRoco 3" is one game that could do good things for the PlayStation Vita library.

Message 4 of 31 (162 Views)
MVP Support
5919 posts

Jul 16, 2013

GrayGargoyle wrote:

It might be nice to see another LocoRoco game. I'm not sure whether Midnight Carnival counts as a full game to the series or not, as I never got the chance to play it (it looks more like an expansion, though). An official "LocoRoco 3" is one game that could do good things for the PlayStation Vita library.

My Favorite franchise is coming to Vita, Killzone! Can't wait for that game! Killzone Mercenaries looks awesome!

Message 5 of 31 (155 Views)
Highlighted
Sackboy
446 posts

Jul 16, 2013

The fact that I can only choose one is tough. There are at least 6 or 7 that I desperately want to see on the Vita.

But if I absolutely could only choose one, it would be MediEvil. I want a full blown MediEvil game. Not a rerelease. At the very least a true remake, but a total reboot would be acceptable. I know they remade it on PSP with MediEvil Resurrection, so I think a true reboot would be best. Keep the atmosphere, the style of game, the world, and the characters. But give us true Vita level graphics, take advantage of all of the features it offers, modernize the combat and controls. Keep it a combination of comedy and horror, but ramp up both. Make it funnier and scarier. With modern graphics and gameplay but the old setting and characters, MediEvil could be something really great. Maybe Guerrilla Cambridge could return to it after Mercenary.

Message 6 of 31 (135 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1508 posts

Jul 16, 2013
Message 7 of 31 (128 Views)
Treasure Hunter
7385 posts

Jul 16, 2013

jackissocool wrote:

The fact that I can only choose one is tough. There are at least 6 or 7 that I desperately want to see on the Vita.

But if I absolutely could only choose one, it would be MediEvil. I want a full blown MediEvil game. Not a rerelease. At the very least a true remake, but a total reboot would be acceptable. I know they remade it on PSP with MediEvil Resurrection, so I think a true reboot would be best. Keep the atmosphere, the style of game, the world, and the characters. But give us true Vita level graphics, take advantage of all of the features it offers, modernize the combat and controls. Keep it a combination of comedy and horror, but ramp up both. Make it funnier and scarier. With modern graphics and gameplay but the old setting and characters, MediEvil could be something really great. Maybe Guerrilla Cambridge could return to it after Mercenary.

very good choice, i love MediEvil and it would be on my top 5 most wanted psvita games but Motorstorm is still my most wanted vita game.

Message 8 of 31 (127 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7385 posts

Jul 16, 2013

UnrealButcher wrote:

Dark Cloud.

One of the few RPGs that i have actually played and finished. I love level 5 work.

Message 9 of 31 (126 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
4404 posts

Jul 16, 2013

I'd love to see spin-offs of "InFamous" and "The Last of Us" come to PSV.

An "InFamous" on PSV wouldn't have to follow Cole, it could just be set in the same world (like Second Son.)

Same with "The Last of Us" on PSV. A title could follow another protagonist.

"You must make a friend of horror. Horror and moral terror are your friends. If they are not then they are enemies to be feared."

Message 10 of 31 (115 Views)