Apr 21 2013
By: Chocapic_is_Epic First Son 2 posts

Mouse and Keyboard...

3 replies 89 views Edited Apr 21, 2013

I don't know if there's a right place to request or give ideas for the PS4, so I'll just say it here... FPS is one of the biggest genre of videogames, but if console players want to enjoy their favorite games like "Call of Duty" or "Battlefield", they have to deal with a controller and a really hard time to get used to it if you are new to the genre. I've always loved the playstation controller since the first PS came out, but the controller is not the best choice if you want to play FPS games or even RTS.

When PC gamers want to play videogames like "Street Fighter" or "Devil May Cry", they don't use mouse and keyboard, they use a controller (at least most of them). So they have a choice when it comes to how to play their games, so why can't we play FPS games with a mouse and keyboard on our Playstation?

I've played every Call of Duty game ever since COD 4 came to PS3 and now I play Battlefield 3, but I can't say I enjoyed those games like I used to when I played COD 1 or 2 for the PC, and the reason is the controller. Right now, the reason I play those games on the PS3 is because my PC can't handle the new generation games. I bet a lot of people would buy a PS4 mouse and keyboard to play their favorite games (I know I would).

So is there any chance we could get a mouse and keyboard for the new console?

Anyways, thanks for your time, and sorry if there is any mistake, english isn't my first language.

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 4 (89 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
11427 posts

Re: Mouse and Keyboard...

Apr 21, 2013
There's already a mouse and keyboard accessory for ps3..
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 4 (78 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1387 posts

Apr 21, 2013
Yea they already have this its called Xim give it a look
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 4 (75 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Apr 21, 2013

Although I had no idea this existed, it's still just an adapter, and I was talking about a real PS4 mouse and keyboard... But still I'll give it a try xD

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 4 (68 Views)
0 Likes