Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Dec 16 2009
By: Lethal2damax First Son 14 posts

Multiple accounts on 1 PSP go???

8 replies 2010 views Edited Dec 16, 2009
I was wondering if you can have multiple accounts on 1 PSP Go??? Like if i made a european account and made a North american account could i keep them on the same PSP Go. and if i can only have 1 if i made 1 account downloaded a game then deleted the account. do i keep the game???????
Message 1 of 9 (2,010 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1321 posts

Re: Multiple accounts on 1 PSP go???

Dec 16, 2009
Yes you can have more than 1 account, BUT you can only be activated on 1 account at a time. When your US account is activated only your US games will work. When your Europe account is activated only your Europe games will work. The games will stay on your memory stick, but they won't work if you try to run them if you are not activated on the right account.
----------------------------------------------------------------
Message 2 of 9 (2,010 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
14 posts

Dec 16, 2009

OK! I just wanted to know because i was going to make a EU Account to take advantage of the free assasains creed or gran turismo offer. I will just have to switch back and forth. no biggie.

Message 3 of 9 (2,010 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Jan 13, 2010
i own three games on new psp go.Motorstorm and Crash tesm racing and assassin's Creed Blood Line.Now i sign into my regular psn account with it and Downloaded my free Motorstomrm and as and crash.I have a other psn account and buy god of war chain of olympus on it. So i can't play all games at the one time becuase i had sweet to my other psn account to play other games and i can only god of war Or only motorstorm and crash and.... So this is very bad problem There is a way to solve this problem ?
PLZ HELP ME...
Message 4 of 9 (2,010 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5189 posts

Jan 13, 2010

khada wrote:
i own three games on new psp go.Motorstorm and Crash tesm racing and assassin's Creed Blood Line.Now i sign into my regular psn account with it and Downloaded my free Motorstomrm and as ? and crash.I have a other psn account and buy god of war chain of olympus on it. So i can't play all games at the one time becuase i had switched to my other psn account to play other games and i can only play god of war Or only motorstorm and crash and.... So this is very bad problem There is a way to solve this problem ?
PLZ HELP ME...

It is not a problem it is the way the PSP is supposed to work, you can only have one account on it at a time, and you can only play games with a license that matches the account. If you change account you can not play play games on a previous account until you switch back by deleting the account and re-entering the other username and password.
Message 5 of 9 (2,010 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Jan 13, 2010

It is true, but sometimes we do not have access to the internet and we can not to changeaccount, for example the travel, but if more were like PS3 to use two accounts and was not caused this problem was not simply all games played . So now I must pick between the game it just kind of backup you choose for the game.

(sorry for my english)

Message 6 of 9 (2,010 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
267 posts

Jan 13, 2010

That's correct.

No internet, not activation/deactivation.

And once you get on the internet, it forces you to check/update the firmware regardless if it convenient for you or not.

Maybe PSP-3000 plus physical media is a better choice for you.

Message 7 of 9 (2,010 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Dec 16, 2010

i would like to ask..how to change the diffrent account from psp go?...because i couldnt open the previous game form the other account...

Please kindly ask for sony guudelines...because im not to familiar with the menu on psp go...thank you...

Message 8 of 9 (2,010 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5189 posts

Dec 17, 2010

brahmani wrote:

i would like to ask..how to change the diffrent account from psp go?...because i couldnt open the previous game form the other account...

Please kindly ask for sony guudelines...because im not to familiar with the menu on psp go...thank you...

I hope you did not pay for the games from the other account? People try to get extra money from you and do not explain that accounts and downloads from those accounts are not transferable.

Anyway to remove the old account and to puton your account highlight "Account Management" on the PSP menu, press triangle and then choose "Delete Account", this will allow you to type in the details of an existing account that you have the use of but it will also block you from playing games or content downloaded from any other account.

Message 9 of 9 (2,010 Views)