Jul 14 2014
By: More_Ammo First Son 8 posts

Music Unlimited improvements

16 replies 197 views Edited 2 weeks ago

I will not rant. Simply state what I would like to see in future MU updates.

1 - Player style interface. Allow users to Play/Stop/Pause/Rewind/Fast Forward. Currently, all you can do is press Start, which pauses the music. 

2 - Allow multiple deletions of songs from lists instead of one at a time. Current method is very time consuming.

3 - Allow Shuffle play for custom playlists. 

4 - Allow to move songs up and down custom playlists.

5 - Allow to download individual tracks or albums to your system for a small fee. Auto deduct from "wallet".

6 - Allow system screensaver to run instead of the plain black screen with album cover moving around. Offer dynamic backgrounds and themes. Offer a variety of screensavers.

7 - Thank you. Good day.

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 17 (197 Views)
First Son
21 posts

Re: Music Unlimited improvements

2 weeks ago
I will also love it if they added to offline mode in the songs list an a to z option to search for songs easily.
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 17 (177 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
169 posts

2 weeks ago

Tell em on Twitter @sony and https://twitter.com/SonyEntNet I don't think they will lisen here since this is the PlayStaion fourms 

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 17 (173 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
169 posts

2 weeks ago

I wish MU had a free option like Spotify does play a 30 second ad ever now and then it would bring more value to the service and also may help some people from being as mad because they can't play there own mp3 music 

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 17 (162 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
107 posts

Last week.
and add a buy option for people that dont want to pay a subscription .
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 17 (149 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3479 posts

[ Edited ]
Last week.

moodymofo wrote:
and add a buy option for people that dont want to pay a subscription .

Never going to happen ever....

Sony Home Entertainment (SHE) Said they would never open a music store again and they are happy to let Amazon and ITUNEs Spend their Billions in Profits to fight over music label contract exclusive rights....

There not going to get in to that Loss making market ever again its not worth it trying to compete...

Its even more stupid now as music DRM is gone... Any Amazon or Itunes track Can be streamed over HTML5 Re-encoding media servers to another Player or stored on a Cloud server...  

Just get an account.... with either...  or both...

Then you can play the Pay Per Track  music on any device not just those owned by Sony...

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 17 (141 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
380 posts

Last week.

Write your own music and tell DRM to **bleep** off. Support Soundcloud artists.

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 17 (139 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
4813 posts

Last week.

You may share your ideas on the service over here.

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 17 (126 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8917 posts

2 weeks ago
@GraphiteGB

But if Sony did a midic store the right way, they would make a killing. Right now, none of these popular digital media stores are selling quality material. Storage and bandwidth is so cheap now that everything should have gone lossless. For some reason though, were in an age where crappy low bitrate files are popular.. There is no reason why a digital version of 24 bit original recordings shouldn't be standard. It just has to be marketed correctly.

http://discover.store.sony.com/High-Resolution-Audio/
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 17 (122 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2929 posts

Last week.

More_Ammo wrote:

I will not rant. Simply state what I would like to see in future MU updates.

1 - Player style interface. Allow users to Play/Stop/Pause/Rewind/Fast Forward. Currently, all you can do is press Start, which pauses the music. 

2 - Allow multiple deletions of songs from lists instead of one at a time. Current method is very time consuming.

3 - Allow Shuffle play for custom playlists. 

4 - Allow to move songs up and down custom playlists.

5 - Allow to download individual tracks or albums to your system for a small fee. Auto deduct from "wallet".

6 - Allow system screensaver to run instead of the plain black screen with album cover moving around. Offer dynamic backgrounds and themes. Offer a variety of screensavers.

7 - Thank you. Good day.

You can already do #3 on your list. I doubt if you will ever be albe to download a track to your device for any fee but since they do have an offline mode which is essentially the same thing for free, why would you need to?

Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 17 (100 Views)
0 Likes