Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Apr 11 2011
By: HyJaxLTD Wastelander 748 posts

My Account Being Accessed Elsewhere!!!

9 replies 28 views Edited Apr 11, 2011

Okay, so in hopes that I didnt get my account deleted, I went and activated it on another system since mine was not directly available.  I play on this PS3 frequently so everything should be cool.

Low and behold...someone has already accepted the new ToS!!!  (In other words, I was not prompted to accept anything new but have not accessed the PSN for over a month now.)

In addition, I have apparently downloaded to five PS3's when I know for positive I should onlybe  "Activated" on two systems besides the one I was logging in with!!!

In other words I COULD NOT download my content to the PS3 (as you can only activate upto five systems).  Being that I know what, where, and which systems I HAVE activated this cannot be unless...

1.  My account has been accessed by someone other than myself.

2.  Someone has gained access to my password.

3.  The PSN has been compromised.

I am so exicted that now I get to call a third party fullfilment center and PRAY the operator understands what the issue here is and why its not just a fix for me, but something that Sony needs to address with serious resolve.  Im not looking for any guesses as to why this is occuring.  Its plain and simple...SPELLED OUT IN PERFECT ENGLISH.

My Account Being Accessed Elsewhere!!!

You couldnt help your greedy lil fingers...now its a G2 thang.
Message 1 of 10 (28 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3986 posts

Re: My Account Being Accessed Elsewhere!!!

Apr 11, 2011

HyJaxLTD wrote:

4.  Gameshared.
Message 2 of 10 (28 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
876 posts

Apr 12, 2011

Change your password immediately, and call sony customer support, they will give you 1 free deactivation of all 5 units.

Message 3 of 10 (28 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
434 posts

Apr 12, 2011

Mission complete.

-------

There are those who hate me, and those who truly despise me.
Message 4 of 10 (28 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
748 posts

Apr 13, 2011

dotCody wrote:

HyJaxLTD wrote:

4.  Gameshared.

Try again sak.  The other three (I know I said two in the OP, but I was just angry that this has happened) units that I have loaded MY content on are used BY ME directly and IN PERSON.  So what clever assumption to you have now.  Oh wait, your one of the ones hacking the PS3 and bulying ANYONE who brings actual info to light directly off the forum.

Message 5 of 10 (28 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3986 posts

Apr 13, 2011

HyJaxLTD wrote:

Try again sak.  The other three (I know I said two in the OP, but I was just angry that this has happened) units that I have loaded MY content on are used BY ME directly and IN PERSON.  So what clever assumption to you have now.  Oh wait, your one of the ones hacking the PS3 and bulying ANYONE who brings actual info to light directly off the forum.

Oh, so now it's three consoles? I suppose you'll change that to four consoles in your next reply? And oh yes, the most reasonable excuse is hackers. Hackers just happen to have made you their next target, right? Because your account is oh so precious to them.

Seriously. You either gameshared, had a retardedly easy password that someone close to you figured out or you were a victim of phishing. It's one of these logical reasons, not hackers. So sick of the little kids in this community.

Message 6 of 10 (28 Views)
0 Likes
Big Daddy
19370 posts

Apr 13, 2011

Lokiroo420 wrote:

Change your password immediately, and call sony customer support, they will give you 1 free deactivation of all 5 units.

They charge you for subsequent deactivations of all 5?

Message 7 of 10 (28 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
748 posts

Apr 14, 2011

It was a typo that I cannot edit.  It wont go up...I have direct access to all four (just in case you get all bumhummed and jived thats three plus the newest edition to our family).  Keep trying and maybe the PSN will be taken offline by other means (government enforcment, etc.).  You obviously havent checked a single thing Iv posted.  Im a vet, no kid here.  Not only that, I have ISMO experience and Oracle STILL uses the framework I implemented into the Armed Forces in 1991.

Why would a hacker go after my account?  Im not saying Im special, Im saying BECAUSE personal information is contained within that could comprimise my identity to fraud.  I NEVER claimed this was personal, just that its been done.  Go back to your illicit FW so you get banned and quit praying on the youth that DO have accounts here.

I was not phished for my pword or info + one would need my login email.  This is not viewable by anoone other than me at any time.  Lets not pass on the fact I DID NOT AGREE TO THE NEW TOS.  The only reason I found out about this is trying to go and Agree to the new ToS ...just as I had to on another account I have for pure gaming(no CC info ever, mis-nomer, etc.). But this one ALREADY WAS DONE.

How can this be?  Unless someone accessed my account after April 1st without my consent, right?

Really, dont bother replying.  It wont get a response again from me.  Others, please feel free to input your thoughts...I like knowing who my tagets be.

...and why is all the rum gone!!!

Message 8 of 10 (28 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
91 posts

Apr 14, 2011

This is definitly happening on the psn.  Psn and these forums will never admit to this type of thing, but it for sure is going on.  I had users come through psn, go to my ps3, go back to my router, then go through files on each of the pc's i have connected to my router.  I have the router logs to show the incoming signals, i turned them over to the police, i then found the signals were coming from Canada. ( i'm in the United States)   I also turned my router logs over to psn, and i highly doubt they did anything about it, however they assured me that they would.   Psn has allowed this crap to go on for a long time and there are mutliple users on psn and Home that have had this very same problem.  

I now have my router set to change its password internally every 300 seconds to prevent this hackng from going on.  If a hacker can crack my network security in under 300 seconds, then by all means let them do it. I'm still going to turn over the router logs to the proper authorities.

Message 9 of 10 (28 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3986 posts

Apr 14, 2011

Lol, can anyone understand this kid? Government Enforcement... I give up on this troll thread.

Message 10 of 10 (28 Views)
0 Likes