Jun 09 2013
By: HjelleOwn First Son 3 posts

My PS3 wont connect to any TV

5 replies 78 views Edited Jun 9, 2013

So I have been taking a break from PS3 for a good year dou to my ps3 not working and i never actually gotten it checked, but now im suddenly in a mood to play and it still won't work.

My issue is when I connect the PS3 to the TV it says no signal found. I havent used the 3 color (red, white and the last one) input so it have to be something else. I have allways used HDMI. I have tryed to thing when you hold down the power buttom but it wont work

It may be because my parents are seperated and i had to transport it back and forward. Maybe it have gotten damaged or something, but im willing to try fix it if there are anything else and if someone else struglles with it!

Thank you :smileyhappy:

Message 1 of 6 (78 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
3751 posts

Re: My PS3 wont connect to any TV

Jun 9, 2013

Your HDMI cord may be broken. Do you have anything else you can connect with the HDMI cord to verfiy that it works with something else?

Also, anything else that has another HDMI cord that you can try, does the TV have the correct input turned on?

In any case there are cheaper HDMI cords that work, I have safely used the actual Playstation HDMI cord that is sold at Target for $19.99.

I've had other branded HDMI cords just suddenly not work anymore.

I hope you can figure something out! :smileyhappy:

Message 2 of 6 (67 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2484 posts

Jun 9, 2013

All HDMI cords work the same regardless of price. One that costs $100 has zero advantange over one that costs $5

Message 3 of 6 (64 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Jun 9, 2013

I have tryed several different HDMI cables. But the same thing appears :smileysad: Also tryed it on different tv's

Message 4 of 6 (61 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
14669 posts

Jun 9, 2013

Have you tried the composite cables.

Most men want to open doors for themselves.

Fabulous!
Message 5 of 6 (59 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Jun 9, 2013

I havn't yet because I dont have a composite cable avavible ATM, but as soon as I have one I will try :smileyhappy:

Message 6 of 6 (51 Views)
0 Likes