Do you mean 
May 05 2014
By: GoateeSox First Son 21 posts
  • Find more conversations like this:
  • Other

My Second PS Vita

[ Edited ]
16 replies 285 views Edited May 5, 2014

So,  tomorrow is the day I get my hands on my second Vita. There is nothing wrong with my current PS Vita, but I wanted to try to new model for it's lighter weight, larger finger rests on the back, and extended battery life. This is the first time I have decided to purchase a new portable system w/o getting rid of the current model I have. I am so excited to try out the new model, play Borderlands, and just make my Vita experience just a little bit more convenient. 

So , by choosing to keep both Vitas, I now run into the question of how I will use each one. I believe the new model will be better suited for the remote play capabilities and when I travel. The original model will likely be my bedroom/basement Vita.

Another decision will be what games I have saved on which system. I imagine the new model will be the one I want to play the most so I will want new releases and  AAA titles there, where the other system could be more of a PS Plus and indies system. 

I'm excited to have this problem. Anyone else about to own two Vitas?

Mod Edit: Updated label. Please click here to learn more about labels. -Super_Nova2k13

Message 1 of 17 (285 Views)
Gaming Beast
2144 posts

Re: My Second PS Vita

[ Edited ]
May 5, 2014

I want to buy the new Vita, but I still can't bring myself to do it. I don't have the first one either.

I think ill just wait till another revision. :smileysad: plus i still play my psp 3000 all the time. 

I know my local wal mart has been selling the slim vita since friday last week. 

-evilbunny

Message 2 of 17 (274 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
21 posts

May 5, 2014

They started selling it friday? Errr! I pre-ordered through Best Buy so I have to wait until tomorrow

Message 3 of 17 (267 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2144 posts

May 5, 2014

Yea most of the time my wal mart will just start selling stuff as soon as they get it in. They had two vita slims when i was there firday just out on the shelf 

-evilbunny

Message 4 of 17 (263 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1059 posts

May 5, 2014

I rarely play the one I have because of the lack of games that I have interest in so I can't imagine buying a 2nd one.  That said I'd be interested in checking out the slim to see how it compares.

Message 5 of 17 (258 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
79 posts

May 5, 2014

I don't think I can justify it right now.

I actually had all the NA revisions of the PSP (and the DS, and 3DS), so I'll eventually get the new Vita, but I'll wait to hear more about it. I know the screen is less of a "big deal" than people thought, and apparently the back touchpad is a lot better on the Vita Slim. I'm hoping for battery life information post release.

Message 6 of 17 (251 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
240 posts

May 5, 2014

Actually thinking about trading in my current vita to get the new one. One question I have is the screen though, Is it bright than the current one or is it easier to play when it's sunny outside?

Message 7 of 17 (248 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
18 posts

May 5, 2014

I am thinking about getting the new model also, but I think I will wait until some forum info of the buyers come out to read. I am fine with my original Vita for now.:smileywink:

I love my PSVITA !

I play games too " RELAX "

Message 8 of 17 (217 Views)
Lombax Warrior
240 posts

May 5, 2014

Reason I'm thinking of getting the new model is because I bought my current vita at EB Games pre-owned.

Message 9 of 17 (203 Views)
First Son
5 posts

My Second PS Vita is a future buy

May 5, 2014

I like the idea of getting the new PSVita Slim because it's cool to upgrade the current one. I've had the PSVita for more than three years so Why Not? The screen is down graded but that won't be a big deal. The microusb addition and 1GB of internal memory is nice. 

Message 10 of 17 (202 Views)
0 Likes