Looking so good!

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 83 (341 Views)
Welcoming Committee
13047 posts

Re: NEW off-screen gameplay - Killzone Shadowfall

Jul 5, 2013

Does look quite good.

Would appear to be the game you want to get if you want to see the graphical enhancements.

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 83 (329 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
522 posts

Jul 5, 2013

Aureilia wrote:

Does look quite good.

Would appear to be the game you want to get if you want to see the graphical enhancements.

Yeah, I can only imagine how great it will look on my HDTV at home in 1080P.

I'm loving how big and open it all looks with the trees/grass/bushes moving, river flowing, giving the world a sense of life in that kind of detail. I think it looks better now than what we saw a month ago from E3.

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 83 (320 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
522 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 6, 2013

Watch again, there is NOW a direct feed video underneath... Still only 720P though 

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 83 (310 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3790 posts

Re: NEW Off-screen & Direct-feed gameplay - Killzone Shadowfall

Jul 6, 2013

god -- that game is beautiful looking.

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 83 (269 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7511 posts

Jul 6, 2013

Mikewarrior wrote:

Watch again, there is NOW a direct feed video underneath... Still only 720P though 

It's also pretty badly compressed. Blocky pixellation everywhere to be honest.

Looking good though. :smileyhappy:

FIVE YEARS ON PLAYSTATION FORUMS

YOUTUBE REVIEWS ~ TROPHIES ~ GAMING YOUTUBE ~ LITTLEBIGPLANET

Bitcoin is nice. Dogecoin is nice too.
dd58bb65b61e7ab81198f3cc66aa5896c7fd690a
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 83 (261 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
13047 posts

Jul 6, 2013

Youtube does that compression, it does it to some of my videos too.

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 83 (236 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
57 posts

Jul 6, 2013

um..i didnt see any hardware ....so how do we know it wasnt a pc running the software?...the only thing that has been proved here is that half one level exists. not that a ps4 can play it...not that the ps4 even exists lol....after all the lies  we've been shovel fed im tired of people trying to tell us what is real and what isnt. even if it is a target video(like deep down), they have time to try and match it..but id like to see some high resolution captures from this and the end product. once a company lies an makes money off that lie, truth has no meaning to them. ...how about a ps4 killzone that can actually play the killzone 2 trailer as it was in 2003?..lol....a directors cut isnt really the proper term...the promised cut seems more like it..i bet the ps4 cant even run the killzone 2 trailer target at 15fps

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 83 (223 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
6957 posts

Jul 6, 2013

Blasphem0 wrote:

um..i didnt see any hardware ....so how do we know it wasnt a pc running the software?...the only thing that has been proved here is that half one level exists. not that a ps4 can play it...not that the ps4 even exists lol....after all the lies  we've been shovel fed im tired of people trying to tell us what is real and what isnt. even if it is a target video(like deep down), they have time to try and match it..but id like to see some high resolution captures from this and the end product. once a company lies an makes money off that lie, truth has no meaning to them. ...how about a ps4 killzone that can actually play the killzone 2 trailer as it was in 2003?..lol....a directors cut isnt really the proper term...the promised cut seems more like it..i bet the ps4 cant even run the killzone 2 trailer target at 15fps

As i said in another thread you are trying way too hard, Killzone 2 did actually looked better for the most part than the actual infamous killzone 2 trailer, why do you think the media didnt give that much importance to the high visual fidelity of the final product? yeap because they had to eat their own words lol. If you are gonna give an example of a game that didnt deliver then i'd say Motorstorm is your best bet, ps4 exists and it will be very popular these coming holidays, VERY POPULAR.

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 83 (212 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
522 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 6, 2013

Blasphem0 wrote:

Actually the hardware is PS4 Dev kits that were not even Final Dev kits with the total amount of RAM the PS4 will have

MIcrosoft was the one that got caught running games off 3X more powerful PC hardware

Actually TWO levels exist... They played a different level on Jimmy Fallon, and at the Feb 21st PS4 event.

The Ps4 exists becuase people have held it... It's the Xbone that's behind a plexiglass case, and is probably too big to hold anyways. lol

There are no lies dude/Troll.. The game has been played time and time again using the PS4 controller. You need to look at all the BS lies Microsoft has been doing because THEY are the ones who have turned into the old Sony.

This is how informed you are... That Killzone 2 trailer that you talk about is from E3 2005.

You are a total clown, because the real Killzone 2 game came very close if not better in some areas to that target render, and that **bleep** Phil Harrison that said those lies back then is apart of MIcrosoft now.

Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 83 (207 Views)
0 Likes