Jul 7, 2013

Message 81 of 83 (65 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
522 posts

Re: NEW Off-screen & Direct-feed gameplay - Killzone Shadowfall

Jul 7, 2013

Gord0nDunk wrote:
Mikewarrior, I'm sorry. But successfull troll is successful. Blasph has been baiting you along for ov r 8 pages. Every time you respond to his trolling, he wins a little more.

Even he does not support half the stuff he is throwing at you, but he is filled with glee with every bit of attention you return.

Just ignore him, and come back to the excitement of what may be a great game. He will try hard tosuck you back in, but take no heed of his comments here. No one else does.

I'll now step back so as to not fall in his trap myself.

How do you know I was falling into his trap... I was having fun laughing at his ignorant combacks, and caling him a pathetic troll. :smileywink:

Message 82 of 83 (60 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
57 posts

Re: NEW Off-screen & Direct-feed gameplay - Killzone Shadowfall

Jul 7, 2013

agreed..lol...i wasnt throwing out a fishing pole of messages to see who would bite either...just sincerely hoping we're not seeing a repeat of the 2005 madness all over again..i was having fun with comebacks too at a point..but it doesnt demean the overall message...im hoping everything is on the up an up this time around.. but cant really say for certain unless its proven otherwise...1st time we were duped..shame on sony for the lie...if it happens again...shame on us for restoring faith.

Message 83 of 83 (54 Views)
0 Likes