Splicer
84 posts

Re: NEW off-screen gameplay - Killzone Shadowfall

Jul 6, 2013

i was talking about trettons quotes...who is still with sony..not the other guy who left...but im suppose im wrong about jack tretton now too...let me know...oh i typed 2003 when i shoulda typed 2005..lol...what a joke you must be..u rmemeber the date an details but the meanintg behind it means nothing to you?..lol....they LIED...JACK lied..believe it or not i actually like playing killzone 2 and 3 also. i consider them good games.....but in comparrison to the trailer that was originally shown ..its like playing the 2600 version ..im not trying hard to be hateful on purpose...but i am trying hard to understand why we were told the lies in the 1st place. it had to be for sales an hype..2 main reasons....2 reasons that benefit sony 100% and the customer 0%....as a customer we have no need to try hard to be a fan and support their business, because we get some entertainment out of it as well. but for them...to outright LIE on purpose..is different...that is an abuse of power an manipulation that has them thinking of us all as just mindless cattle.  when being told a trailer is "real gameplay everybody's seeing out there" , by the CEO of the company,we should have no reason to doubt them. sean wolley died for less than this. he was pushed around by a few people on everquest. this is a company pushing mass peoples minds on a grand scale to a delusional reality that they say exists...but really doesnt.....as a side note..i wasnt calling people names either...but i see the post above me called me 2..lol...that must be a form of insecurity im not familiar with...but if it makes you feel better to do so...keep going...maybe ill feel a need to do that someday..lol

Message 11 of 85 (150 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3790 posts

Re: NEW Off-screen & Direct-feed gameplay - Killzone Shadowfall

[ Edited ]
Jul 6, 2013

Do you often sign up just to troll websites, Blasphem0?

Message 12 of 85 (140 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
522 posts

Jul 6, 2013

Blasphem0 wrote:

i was talking about trettons quotes...who is still with sony..not the other guy who left...but im suppose im wrong about jack tretton now too...let me know...oh i typed 2003 when i shoulda typed 2005..lol...what a joke you must be..u rmemeber the date an details but the meanintg behind it means nothing to you?..lol....they LIED...JACK lied..believe it or not i actually like playing killzone 2 and 3 also. i consider them good games.....but in comparrison to the trailer that was originally shown ..its like playing the 2600 version ..im not trying hard to be hateful on purpose...but i am trying hard to understand why we were told the lies in the 1st place. it had to be for sales an hype..2 main reasons....2 reasons that benefit sony 100% and the customer 0%....as a customer we have no need to try hard to be a fan and support their business, because we get some entertainment out of it as well. but for them...to outright LIE on purpose..is different...that is an abuse of power an manipulation that has them thinking of us all as just mindless cattle.  when being told a trailer is "real gameplay everybody's seeing out there" , by the CEO of the company,we should have no reason to doubt them. sean wolley died for less than this. he was pushed around by a few people on everquest. this is a company pushing mass peoples minds on a grand scale to a delusional reality that they say exists...but really doesnt.....as a side note..i wasnt calling people names either...but i see the post above me called me 2..lol...that must be a form of insecurity im not familiar with...but if it makes you feel better to do so...keep going...maybe ill feel a need to do that someday..lol

See, the thing is Jack Tretton has confessed to making mistakes with the PS3, and everything he has said thus far looks/sounds sincere to this old Xbox gamer. NOTHING Microsoft's people have said is sincere, and they act like they don't give a crap. So yeah, I'll go with the guy who got humbled and is saying/doing all the right things. Microsoft can die, because it's them who did a 180 after seeing what happened to Sony back in 2005/2006 = Total insult to all their fans who went with them because we thought they gave a crap. Whelp, not anymore. 

Of course I know the date and details very well. I use to bag on Sony for doing what they did, but I (Unlike you) see a vast improvement. I believe in people like Mark Cerny. I believe that the PS4 is the best and most powerful console by what tech analysts/developers have said. Who I don't trust now are people like Mark Spencer/Phil Harrison/Major Nelson = All blatant liars who spun, and tried to manipulate to try and hide facts. See, it's you who are THE joke along with Microsoft.

No, you think Killzone 2 is like playing the 2600 version, but that just proves what a pathetic troll you really are. The fact is Killzone 2 came very close, and in some areas surpassed that target render. Certain Sony people lied (One works at Microsoft now) but Jack Tretton saw the error of his ways. 

The past lying hype didn't help Sony, it actually hurt them. They learned from it and moved on. Microsoft is now carrying that torch 10 fold, and maybe you should move on to the one who is doing it NOW!

The things you say prove and justify what people call you... A pathetic troll. Be proud, it fits you well.

Message 13 of 85 (136 Views)
Splicer
84 posts

Jul 6, 2013

wow..3 names this time...an i noticed you say what"people" call me...when in actuality it has only been you ..maybe you're going with the "we the people" generalization. and u seem to think that sony has become this great moral company, filled with nothing but honesty and truth..so much that they should be the next religion....while you might subscribe to the followers of sonyology..most of the real people can see companies for what they are..profit making machines with no concern for human life at all. but keep going...id like to hear next about how sony is feeding the hungry of the world. and maybe how we owe our lives to sony already...you think defending a company and believing in them makes a person anything other than a joke, moron, follower...well maybe it was how you were raised. i cant change that..or the fact that someones mother was an alcoholic or sex addict whatnot...but i do have the right to state an opinion. and so do you...the funny thing is i learned how to state an opinion without insulting others...which is something that it seems like soone who believes in "faith" would do...not someone who tries to kick someone lower so they can feel higher...it must be an inner insecurity problem some deal with.

Message 14 of 85 (129 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
522 posts

Jul 6, 2013

Blasphem0 wrote:

wow..3 names this time...an i noticed you say what"people" call me...when in actuality it has only been you ..maybe you're going with the "we the people" generalization. and u seem to think that sony has become this great moral company, filled with nothing but honesty and truth..so much that they should be the next religion....while you might subscribe to the followers of sonyology..most of the real people can see companies for what they are..profit making machines with no concern for human life at all. but keep going...id like to hear next about how sony is feeding the hungry of the world. and maybe how we owe our lives to sony already...you think defending a company and believing in them makes a person anything other than a joke, moron, follower...well maybe it was how you were raised. i cant change that..or the fact that someones mother was an alcoholic or sex addict whatnot...but i do have the right to state an opinion. and so do you...the funny thing is i learned how to state an opinion without insulting others...which is something that it seems like soone who believes in "faith" would do...not someone who tries to kick someone lower so they can feel higher...it must be an inner insecurity problem some deal with.

Actually, Troll fits you very well for being so ridiculous.

Maybe one day you can understand that I can tell the better of the two. I'll give full support to the one who is making the right decisions for me. You on the other hand act like Sony killed your mom = Yes, you are being that pathetic

Message 15 of 85 (124 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
84 posts

Jul 6, 2013

oh i see...sony is making the right decisions for YOU...so you support them...lol...abit selfish wouldnt you say?..i thought it was about being a better company and doing the right thing....i guess i overlooked the 'all about me" reasoning lol...and to say that killzone 2 surpassed the trailer...is another joke..if you can find 10 people that also say "the killzone 2 game was better than the fake trailer"..ill show you 10 blind people....oh..and good luck with your selfishness.  i tend to care more about others wellbeing than my own..how low can he go..lol

Message 16 of 85 (120 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
522 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 6, 2013

Blasphem0 wrote:

oh i see...sony is making the right decisions for YOU...so you support them...lol...abit selfish wouldnt you say?..i thought it was about being a better company and doing the right thing....i guess i overlooked the 'all about me" reasoning lol...and to say that killzone 2 surpassed the trailer...is another joke..if you can find 10 people that also say "the killzone 2 game was better than the fake trailer"..ill show you 10 blind people....oh..and good luck with your selfishness.  i tend to care more about others wellbeing than my own..how low can he go..lol

So how am I selfish if most polls/pre-orders are showing support for the PS4 over the Xbone? Nah, I'm not being selfish, just speaking for myself as a gamer who wants to support the decisions Sony made over anyone else.

Your opinion about Killzone 2 is just that, and opinion. I don't give a crap if you don't believe mine. 

Message 17 of 85 (116 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1670 posts

Jul 6, 2013

Looking good GG, now I want to see some multiplayer. I am pretty sure they will be showing some at Gamescom which is what I really want to see.

Message 18 of 85 (112 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7388 posts

Jul 6, 2013

TMAZT3R wrote:

Looking good GG, now I want to see some multiplayer. I am pretty sure they will be showing some at Gamescom which is what I really want to see.

Yea me too, i really want to see some multiplayer as well. How many players do you think Kizzy Shadow Fall will support? 32? 40? 64?

Message 19 of 85 (106 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
84 posts

Jul 6, 2013

lol...did i just read that right...how am i selfish if the pre-order numbers...lol....so whichever company has the highest pre-order #s...thats the one making the right decisions for YOU.....my god...you started with some credibility and good statements...but that last one....just lol

Message 20 of 85 (104 Views)
0 Likes