Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Sackboy
522 posts

Re: NEW Off-screen & Direct-feed gameplay - Killzone Shadowfall

Jul 6, 2013

Troll is trying too hard... I'm not changing my mind on the stupid crap he says. 

Message 31 of 83 (99 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2887 posts

Jul 6, 2013

The biggest thing I'm noticing is that the recoil is barely there. I can already see how the spraying and praying in the story and multiplayer will be like from killzone3.

"I'm not a failure because I didn't win, I'm a failure because I didn't try." - Kev

Message 32 of 83 (97 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
57 posts

Jul 6, 2013

not tryin to change ur mind at all mike...i dont care about personal influence...but the fact that u think admitting to a mistake..equals apologizing...well then the molester argument still stands....no sense of justice whatsoever then, if anyone can always jus say it was a "mistake"...its a friggin joke. they are a friggin joke

Message 33 of 83 (92 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
522 posts

Jul 6, 2013

Blasphem0 wrote:

not tryin to change ur mind at all mike...i dont care about personal influence...but the fact that u think admitting to a mistake..equals apologizing...well then the molester argument still stands....no sense of justice whatsoever then, if anyone can always jus say it was a "mistake"...its a friggin joke. they are a friggin joke

That's where you fail. I even said he should have apologized at the time, but I (Unlike you) can forgive. I also never said it equals apologizing. I see they've changed just by what they have shown, and Mark Cerny deserves that chance. You thinking this is all the same Sony makes you the joke you are.

Keep living that clown life foolio.  

Message 34 of 83 (87 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
57 posts

Jul 6, 2013

lol...best one yet...me thinking that the company is the "same" sony makes me the joke...lol...you mean the same sony from 5 years ago retouching game photos?...oh i forgot...with sonyology we're suppose to forget the last 5 years...its all jus subjective reality right?...forced upon us by the mind controllers at MS an NiN to automatically construct sonys lies an pretend they always exist. lol....oh but wait haha..maybe youre right....its not the "old"sony..its the new an improved sony..now with better moreals and values we all can enjoy....haha..you are making youself not shine so bright with this...people know better...its the same effin company ...its sony..not gods sony now...not the almighty sony now....just sony...their name hasnt changed and either have they....someone has delusions of granduer for a company they dont know personally. weird

Message 35 of 83 (82 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3825 posts

Jul 6, 2013

Being a killzone fan since 2004 im way too excited for this

KZMProductionsGT
Message 36 of 83 (74 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
522 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 6, 2013

People, Blasphem0 is an idiot. He thinks Sony hasn't changed a thing, and he keeps harping on the past. That The PS4 is the same as the Ps3, that the DS4 is the same controller, that Mark Cerny is the same as Ken Kutaragi. 

He thinks Sony is the same, and hasn't learned from their mistakes. lol lets all laugh at him. :smileyvery-happy:

Message 37 of 83 (68 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
57 posts

Jul 7, 2013

lol...yes i think sony is the same..becuase it is the same company lol...have they hired ethics teams?...or more marketing teams?...have they apologized for lies in the past?..of course not...they like to quote bob ross " there are no lies, just happy mistakes"  lol..anyone who thinks the company is now on their side as a consumer, vs their own side as a profit machine..are greatly misinformed about how companies and corporations work.

Message 38 of 83 (64 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
522 posts

Jul 7, 2013

Wrong again, but you are batting a 1000, so why stop? 

Message 39 of 83 (61 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
57 posts

Jul 7, 2013

what am i wrong about specifically this time lol...the fact that they use the same name?...or the fact they care about profit?..or the assumtion about them caring about consumers?..im guessin the latter is it....sincerely knocked out of the park by Shakes the Clown

Message 40 of 83 (59 Views)
0 Likes