Welcoming Committee
12997 posts

Re: NEW Off-screen & Direct-feed gameplay - Killzone Shadowfall

[ Edited ]
Jul 7, 2013

Who cares...

Why is this argument going on..

Killzone's graphics > anything else my eyes have seen so far.

Okay.. I'm lying. but anything coming out in recent time.

The greatest thing i;ve seen was the Mirror's Edge reboot.

Please use plain text.
Message 41 of 83 (78 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
522 posts

Jul 7, 2013

Blasphem0 wrote:

what am i wrong about specifically this time lol...the fact that they use the same name?...or the fact they care about profit?..or the assumtion about them caring about consumers?..im guessin the latter is it....sincerely knocked out of the park by Shakes the Clown

The PS4 is not the PS3, and the person who designed the system isn't the same. The decisions are not the same. The controller is not the same, the games are not the same, and there are less lies coming out of Sony than in the past. 

You're the clown that can't see it. 

Please use plain text.
Message 42 of 83 (71 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
57 posts

Jul 7, 2013

im suppose to see the grand illusion that you see?...is that it....im sorry i cant...i see a money hungry mogul...like a physical pac man tryin to absorb as many pellet dollars as it can from people like you who seem to believe it will be the end of all want and need for the next century. i could give a flying F about the designer, the controller...the games...heres the great line "less lies coming out of Sony than in the past" thats what i do give a F about...because we have no way to verify what is a lie from them and what isnt...they're not going to be fined for lying, and they've done it before to serve their needs. when a business model strays from ethical practice and jus tries to manipulate an decieve with success, it will be repeated. unless you have a quote from the CEO saying "we will never lie about any of our products again" theres nothing to support the fact that theyve changed at all.

Please use plain text.
Message 43 of 83 (61 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
522 posts

Jul 7, 2013

Keep speculating, because I'm sure you are going to accomplish something with that. LMAO!

Please use plain text.
Message 44 of 83 (59 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
57 posts

Jul 7, 2013

im not speculating...maybe you should take a class on business...see how they're run..lol...or maybe they dont care about profit and just care about us?..lol...delusions again...almos had me thinking about it there lol

Please use plain text.
Message 45 of 83 (57 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
522 posts

Jul 7, 2013

Blasphem0 wrote:

im not speculating...maybe you should take a class on business...see how they're run..lol...or maybe they dont care about profit and just care about us?..lol...delusions again...almos had me thinking about it there lol

Maybe you should get a clue. Sony knows they screwed up because those screw-ups hurt their business, and you don't think they want to change to improve it?

Are you always this dumb? 

Please use plain text.
Message 46 of 83 (55 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
57 posts

Jul 7, 2013

ah yea their business was hurt...lol...like a thorn in the lions paw...haha...they also made profit,..you think theyd want to change and lose that?....are you aways this blind?...lol...i wish i could think like you do sometimes....the old ignorance is bliss line....so the more i think sony is good..the more blissfull ill be...just because i dont really realize it...lol

Please use plain text.
Message 47 of 83 (53 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
522 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 7, 2013

Blasphem0 wrote:

ah yea their business was hurt...lol...like a thorn in the lions paw...haha...they also made profit,..you think theyd want to change and lose that?....are you aways this blind?...lol...i wish i could think like you do sometimes....the old ignorance is bliss line....so the more i think sony is good..the more blissfull ill be...just because i dont really realize it...lol

You are a complete and utter idiot. Sony had to sell off Buildings to make some fast cash, and they have never made a profit off the PS3. = They lost BILLIONS, and almost HALF their market share!

You are one ridiculous troll. 

Please use plain text.
Message 48 of 83 (50 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
57 posts

Jul 7, 2013

that would give them even more reason to lie the next time around...to make up for past errors. anyone can see that...

you are one person...whose movie collection i wouldnt want to see...lol

Please use plain text.
Message 49 of 83 (44 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
522 posts

Jul 7, 2013

Clown shoes for Blasphem0

Only a fool like him thinks more lies can cover up lies. Obviously Sony knows better than he does.

Please use plain text.
Message 50 of 83 (37 Views)
0 Likes