First Son
1 posts

Re: Netflix

Mar 23, 2011

I havnt tried netflix all day till this hour. got unable to connect you to netflix 200 300 201 error. so i came here looking for an answer. while reading posts I hit try again a couple of times. it worked for me on the 3rd try just know. good luck.

Message 31 of 55 (160 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Mar 23, 2011

11:44 pm - we are up and running in Victoria, BC...it took several trys and I am so glad that they got thier system up and running....

Message 32 of 55 (160 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Mar 23, 2011

Same problem here in the sacramento california area, seem like it is a problem with the sony servers not being able to communicate with the netflix server. Netflix had problems earlier today so this might explain why we are not able to connect on the PS3 but we are still able to connect on mobile devices.

Message 33 of 55 (160 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
75 posts

Mar 23, 2011

Working for me now; I'm in SE Michigan.

Message 34 of 55 (160 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Apr 8, 2011

Im to haveing the same problem ive got two ps3 and ive checked on both of them same error code 300 and 201 im in north east part of missouri

Message 35 of 55 (160 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Apr 16, 2011

Chicago Suburbs---

Hasn't worked on my ps3 wired connection for exactly one week now. Spent an hour on the phone with ps3 support, they say it's a netflix issue, netflix says it's a ps3 issue. ISP suggested the same troubleshooting strategies as Netflix and PS3. Netflix works fine on all other laptops and computers (wired and wireless) on the network. Going to take it to my parents' house to see if it works on their network. Otherwise I'm canceling Netflix altogether, this is ridiculous!

"We're unable to connect you to Netflix. Please try again later." 300,201

Message 36 of 55 (160 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Apr 18, 2011

You won't get any help from Netflix.  I cancelled my subscription over the weekend.  They say it's a Sony problem but Sony error codes start with 800.... Netflix admitted one day that it was their error and told me to keep trying every day to see if it was fixed. One week later, no streaming and when I called back they tried to blame Sony. after 6 days of calling everyone and getting no where, I cancelled my account.  I filled out the survey and gave them my complaint but I also plan on calling and speaking with a higher up.  Maybe they just don't care?  I'm not sure what the issue is.

I rebooted the modem and the router, I reset the PS3 I deleted and reinstalled Netflis (several times), I check my internet speed, I went in and redid the whole Sony system (luckily we didn't have anything saved on there).  We tried eveything and it still didn't work.

I can tell you I was very aggrevated by the time I cancelled.  It's a Netflix error code, they should fix it!

I am still mad because we really used the instant streaming, we watched movies on there pretty much every evening.

I got the exact same code, good luck, I hope you have bettersuccess that I did.

Message 37 of 55 (160 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Apr 18, 2011

I 2 fell to the ERROR 800 code numerous time, for a week and a half i 2 tried phoning Sony and Netflix, them both the other.  I send my unit back to Sony since it was only 8 mos. old.  But the real kicker was that i NEVER had this problem until I when to download the demo Black OPs.  In the middle of the download the system ask to update, i when to update and the entire unit locked up on the Netflix screen everytime.  After 1 1/2 weeks i gave up and send the unit back to Sony, when i got it back, i tried installing NETFLIX again, this time it worked but, only for a day.  Who ever the problem is with I sure wish SONY and NETFLIX fix it and stop the finger pointing.. Good thing my other 2 units aren't affected.. GOOD LUCK to all if u do get them to WORK!!!!

Message 38 of 55 (160 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

May 18, 2011

Finally fixed the netflix 300. 201 error.

My wife and I have had this problem for a few months and finally tried to fix it again. I had set my router up with the PS3 on a DMZ. As soon as I switched off the DMZ problem was solved.

Message 39 of 55 (160 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Sep 1, 2011

Up in New Hampshire and both my PS3 and Apple TV are having issues. last i heard it had to do with netflix starting to charge for streaming movies.

Message 40 of 55 (160 Views)
0 Likes